10.09.2014

S|A Scarves Giveaway

October has been full of Giveaways (isn't it wonderful) and to continue on with our Fall themed giveaways this week we have an absolutely gorgeous Pashmina Infinity Scarf up for grabs from S|A Scarves

Before we get to the giveaway though, I'd like to tell you a little bit about the shop and the creator.  S|A Scarves is based out of Istanbul, Turkey and run by a retired accountant and her daughter (oh I love mother-daughter projects-so much love there!) out of their home.  In the shop you can find some jewelry and other things, but their biggest project is the scarves... Hand knit scarves, cotton scarves, infinity scarves-you name it!  There are so many rich colors and textures to be found, and it's the perfect time of year for it too!  

Here are a few of my favorite scarves they offer-click on the picture to see details!

        


Now for the Giveaway
S|A Scarves has offered one lucky winner a Fall Pashmina Infinity Scarf in their choice of solid color.
Giveaway ends on 10/21/14 and is open Worldwide. Entering agrees to all Terms & Conditions.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

46 comments:

  1. I'd choose the blue pashmina/scarf, it would be perfect with my winter coat)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a toss up for me...I would pick either the French Roast or the Green! They are all lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright red would be my choice! Wonderful giveaway for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the purple! It looks so pretty and I can think of many things I would wear it with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm....do I get it in monaco blue for me or mint for my daughter? I really have to think on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the purple would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color of the
    Fall scarf, Pashmina infinity scarf, dark green loop scarf, autumn scarf, wrap, shawl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love dark green and maroon this season

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would go green for my red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dark green! Green is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The green really is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would choose the scarf in blue

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Ikat pattern infinity scarf, blue red cotton circle scarf

    ReplyDelete
  14. nothing. My son will be leonardo from tmnt

    ReplyDelete
  15. i would pick

    Lavender infinity scarf

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would either go with French Roast or Fuchsia - I love both!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think we will be reapers or goblins this year. Haven't made up our mind yet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love infinity scarves overall and I love the color burgundy or any color blue or green.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Either the orange or the mustard... great fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the mustard color! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'll probably be boring and not dress up... but if I do, I'll be a honey bee!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would either go for the mustard or the purple, though they are ALL beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the dark green or turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am not really a dresser-upper for Halloween because I never have anywhere to go. But if I was going to dress up, I have always wanted to be a Flapper! Maybe one year!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The mustard or orange one are just screaming fall, aren't they! Scarves are the very best fall accessory.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd choose this one: https://www.etsy.com/ru/listing/110033956/infinity-scarf-colorful-gray-pashmina?ref=related-6!
    Thanks for the giveaway!
    Rafflecopter: Irina D.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have decided to dress up as Sally Ragdoll from The Nightmare Before Christmas :)!
    nurse_mommy(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Off white - is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. That green is really nice, I've never gotten something in that color before! The red and purple are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I really like the purple and the burgundy knit scarf

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd choose the blue if I won since I really don't have any blue scarves yet!

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's really hard to choose. I think I would go with the orange or french roast.

    ReplyDelete
  33. i would like to go to party with friends

    ReplyDelete
  34. I don't know yet! I normally do something simple and hand out candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I want to dress up but I don't know if I will have the money to get a costume

    ReplyDelete
  36. I think I'd go with pink. Or maybe turquoise.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'd go with the grey paisley or monaco blue

    ReplyDelete
  38. I can't decide between mint green or dark green... they are both so pretty!!! :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.