10.02.2014

Giveaway: Introducing Light Up Bottles by Live Steamy & Elsa's Ice

Love Frozen? Win Elsa's Ice from Light Up Bottles by Live Steamy!

Many of you may know that one of my dearest friends in the world and her husband run a fantastic Steampunk shop called Live Steamy on Etsy.  They are so creative, and recently they've done so well with their light up bottles that they decided to open up an additional shop just for them!  Voila, Light Up Bottles by Live Steamy was born!


With the birth of the new shop, the creatively offered light-up bottles are not only growing in number but in new and unique styles!  They've branched out from their founding Steampunk Light Up Bottles and Fairy Dust Bottles, and are now creating new and gorgeous designs in various colors, shapes, and mythologies!   Here are some favorites: (click on the photos for listing)

  

One of her latest and most fantastical creations is Elsa's Ice.  This is a beautiful little jar of Elsa's magic that you can hold right in your hand-and it's sure to make any lover of the new classic a happy camper.

  

The Giveaway
Live Steamy is offering one lucky winner their very own Elsa's Ice bottle!
Giveaway ends on 10/15/14 at 12AM.  It is open to USA only.  See Rafflecopter for official Terms & Conditions.

58 comments:

  1. I have wanted one of these for such a long time!! I just haven't gotten one yet, although I have no clue why!! I'd totally keep it for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I know I'd like to keep it for myself, because they're just so fun, but I can think of two people who would like it much more than me for the movie reference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, so I would totally be stingy and keep this for myself. I think they are so unique and pretty and I want one on my dresser in my bedroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would give it to my daughter, because like most kids, she's a fan of Frozen. She also loves anything that sparkles or lights up, so it's a perfect gift for her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep it for myself or give it away? I don't know! That's a tough one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would give it to my daughter.
    It would do great in her stocking.
    kayleefaith1228@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, these are the coolest things ever! I would probably give it to a friend of mine who is obsessed with Frozen and even went to see them at Disney World! It would also be a surprise gift since I wouldn't be telling her what I'd be sending, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a family member who loves Frozen, I would give it to her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would put it in my daughter's room! She sings Frozen songs every day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would probably keep it, but I'd let my girlfriend adore it too haha. We saw Frozen together on a date, so that movie will always be a little special for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would give it to my girlfriend. We saw Frozen together on a date and she adores Elsa. Though I'd want to constantly play with the bottle, admittedly. I like shiny glowing things, okay? (I am basically Olaf here)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would keep it because I looooove Frozen and this is so super cool and I want it for myself. Nana nana boo boo to all of my friends. :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will keep it for myself because I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd give it to my little niece because she loves everything sparkling and shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd give it to my daughter because she loves Elsa!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would have to give it to my Niece, Marissa! She is overly obsessed with Elsa! She would be so overly excited to get this! (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would give it to my daughter! She loves loves loves the movie Frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would give this to my daughter for Christmas. She loves Frozen and would really love it! I like it too. So pretty! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd give it to my daughter for christmas, she LOVES Frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would give it to my little sister Emily, she is a huge fan of Frozen, and this would really make her day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would give this to my daughter as she is a huge FROZEN fan.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would be giving this to my niece because she is absolutely in love with FROZEN!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i would be giving it to my frozen obsessed daughter

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would give this to my friend's daughter. She is turning 4 next month and absolutely loves Frozen. This would make her day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would keep this for myself because I love stuff like this. It would be put in the living room so all of us can enjoy the look.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would give it to my cousin's little girl who loves frozen!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I keep for myself! It is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I will be giving this to my little niece who would put this in her room because she loves all things magical!
    nurse_mommy(at)live(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would give this to my daughter to put in her room! She loves all things lights and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  30. My little girl would love this

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would give it to my sister.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This would be for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would give this to my daughter who is obsessed with Frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would give it to one of my granddaughter's as they are so into the whole Frozen theme.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would give this to my niece. She is a big Frozen fan so this would be a special gift for her.

    ReplyDelete
  36. If I won, I'd give this to our granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I would give this to my daughter. She loves Elsa and I think it would help with her fear of the dark

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'd give this to my stepdaughter. She loves Elsa.

    ReplyDelete
  39. We love frozen in my house so I may keep this for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would keep this for myself. It is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would give this to my son. Like every other preschooler, he is obsessed with the movie Frozen! haha Thanks for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would keep it for myself and my daughter. She is going to be Elsa for Halloween so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  43. We love frozen in my house so I may keep this for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Keeping it for myself, :) so what I'm a grown up...I love stuff like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would keep this for my daughter because she would love it!

    andysavi.mom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would give this to my daughter - she would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would give this to my niece. She is having a frozen birthday party so this would make a perfect gift. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I would give this to my sister because she adores things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would give this to my best friend! She loves Frozen and this reminds me of it!

    ReplyDelete
  50. It would be for my daughter because she loves this stuff. Luckily for her her husband does too.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I would give it to a friend's daughter for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'd love it for my daughter for a gift.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.