10.11.2014

Handmade Love: Pick of the Pumpkin Patch


                                                       1. Happy Pumpkin Spice Season Fall Card from Lily & Val
                                                       2. Pumpkin Spice Lip Balm from Stella Kenton Body Shop
                                                       3. Made to Order Pumpkin Playsuit from I'm Your Present
                                                       4. Pumpkin and Black Cat Witches Bag from Cheeky Leopard
                                                       5. Pumpkin Pie Scented Soy Candle in Beer Bottle from B's Wax
                                                       6. Pumpkin Lotion & Sugar Scrub from The Green Canary
                                                       7. Pumpkin Light Up Bottles from Light Up Bottles by Live Steamy
                                                       8. Succulent Pumpkin Centerpiece from The Little Succulent Shop
                                                       9. Halloween Pumpkin Nail Polish from The Nail Junkie
                                                       10. A Pumpkin Gift Halloween Art Print from Strangeling
                                                       11. Halloween Pumpkin Photograph from Raceytay
                                                       12. Silver Tiny Pumpkin Earrings from AN Original Jewelry
                                                       13. Howlite Pumpkin Necklace from Rhonda's Treasures
                                                       14. Felt Kawaii Pumpkin Keychain from We Love Stitches

Which is your favorite pumpkin item here?
Hey shop owners!  Want your item featured for the holidays? Reserve your ad now!

20 comments:

  1. it's funny I love the idea of pumpkins more than the actual pumpkin, I mean I don't like the taste, I don't wear orange, but it all looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I don't wear orange either-but pumpkins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Halloween Pumpkin Nail Polish from The Nail Junkie. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to dress up as one of my friends hahaha She's not scary at all, but it's going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything!! I love pumpkin everything! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would pick the purple one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the red one, but I think lavender would go better with my winter coat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://www.etsy.com/listing/112066111/crochet-infinity-scarf-oat-meal-chunky?ref=shop_home_active_3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not sure yet! I think I'd like to go as an animal but I don't know which one. Skunk would be cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the little pumpkin stud earrings! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't usually dress up but my grandkids are going to be zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the scarf in shades of gray, orange, gree, and yellow.
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    mtakala1 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE THE PURPLE ONE!!! THESE ARE GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the honey gold! I don't know if I could pull it off, but I would love to try!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the pink and golden one. Both of these are looking very beautiful. You can also purchase scarves online. pashmina scarves

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.