10.14.2014

Handmade Love: The Witching Hour

                                                       1. Light Up Purple & Black Witch Costume from Glamtastic
                                                       2. Night Sky Earrings from Roots & Feathers
                                                       3. Halloween Funny Witch Shirt from Stoyko T's
                                                       4. Kawaii Cute Goth Witch Print from Love, Teacup Kisses
                                                       5. Witchcraft Light Up Bottle from Light Up Bottles by Live Steamy
                                                       6. Bone Runes from Live Darkly
                                                       7. Crescent Moon Necklace from Your Charmed Life
                                                       8. Halloween Witch Hat Wine Glasses from Elegantly Haunted
                                                       9. Witchy Pumpkin Lace Dress from Vera's Eye Candy
                                                       10. Witches Brew Nail Polish from Spectrum Cosmetics
                                                       11. Witching Hour Pillar Candle from Witchcrafts Artisan Alchemy
                                                       12. Halloween Pin Up Art Print from Hilaria Galleries
                                                       13. Purple Cotton Lace Scarf from S|A Scarves
                                                       14. Purple Costume Witch Hat from English Rose Designs OH
                                                       15. Bewitching Halloween Greeting Card from A Cat Like Curiousity

Which witchy item bewitches you?

25 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Halloween pinup print! I'm just loving this sassy treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love #1 - the witches costume

    ReplyDelete
  3. That witch costume in #1 is to DIE for!!! Gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that Witching Hour Pillar Candle from Witchcrafts Artisan Alchemy. I'd totally keep that in my house year-round.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the costume in number 1! But I could never get away with wearing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! I need those runestones in my life and the candle too! And the necklace and the quartz crystal in the second one. I know it's just for scale but mmm quartz....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I feel inspired to light some candles now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know right? I so wish I could both fit in and afford it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes the runes are amazing! My friend made them! That candle is gorgeous, I didn't know you were into those things? Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously, I wish I had the talent to make things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your friend did an awesome job! I added them to my etsy wish list, maybe one day ^^

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.