10.31.2014

Goodbye October Group Giveaway


***

Aubrey is giving one lucky winner a $20 Starbucks Gift Card!

Leslie is giving one lucky winner a $15 Starbucks Gift Card.


Karen and Rachel combined their funds to offer a third $15 Starbucks Gift Card!

***


Plus one lucky winner will win these gorgeous earrings from Kelly at Your Charmed Life!
Your Charmed Life is a lovely shop filled with wonderful jewelry and customizable goodies!
It would be the perfect place to pick up something special this season!

41 comments:

  1. I will just be giving out candy to the kids; it is supposed to rain, hope it holds off till midnight so the kids won't get drenched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be spending the evening at work, which is extra sucky because my boss said I could wear my costume, but I have no one to help zip it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be taking Carson trick or treating then to my mom's church for their big Harvest Party :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be going out briefly so that my daughter can do her trick-or-treat at the local shopping center.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our son play travel baseball, and the team parents are throwing a Halloween for the players. so we have a hunted house, and some of the parents are going to be scaring the kids...then tomorrow we have a baseball tournament...so that is my Halloween weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. we will be handing out candy and then a big bonfire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I plan on a quiet evening at home watching Halloween movies with my boyfriend. It's back to work tomorrow so I'm taking it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we don't have kids and there are no kids on our road (new development) so it is just a normal friday night for us

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be going out with my grandsons to trick or treat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going out to see Rocky Horror shadow cast :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I brought my 2 little boys trick or treating. We had a good time seeing all the costumes and gathering candy. I even let my 3 year old have a piece of candy for breakfast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm celebrating by staying at home watching movies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. trick or treating with my kids and froze :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a Halloween party a couple weeks ago with friends. Tonight though, on actual Halloween, I just had dance class!

    -lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I watched Halloween movies with my daughter and ate chocolate ( the only candy she likes lol).

    ReplyDelete
  16. We bought a couple of bags of candy just in case someone came to our house in the middle of nowhere (we did actually have one family come by last year. And my daughter made me get up at midnight (at the end of Thursday, beginning of Friday) to listen to her play the Westminster chimes on our laptop.

    Hubby watched a marathon of Rocky Horror

    ReplyDelete
  17. I watched horror movies with some friends.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I spent it with my fiance and friends :D had a blast

    ReplyDelete
  19. I watched movies and passed out candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I ve spent it with my family at home...
    Thank you for this lovely giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I was dressing as a Despicable Me minion.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I went to my friend's house!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WE WENT TO A FALL FESTIVAL AND I TOOK MY GIRLS TRICK OR TREATING

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Halloween, we celebrated by trick or treating and having a small childrens party.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I went to a Halloween party.

    ReplyDelete
  26. The boyfriend dressed up as my number one fan and I was good ole T-Swift!

    ReplyDelete
  27. waited for trick or treaters. thankyou, ken

    ReplyDelete
  28. We had trick or treat on Thursday night. Just relaxed at home last night.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I worked, so no celebrating for me. But I did see a bunch of cute trick-r-treaters headed upstairs to tricker-r-treat at the nursing home on the floor above Med-Surg.

    ReplyDelete
  30. We watched Hocus Pocus at home and had pizza

    ReplyDelete
  31. We took the kiddos trick or treating then passed out candy to the late night kids!

    ReplyDelete
  32. WE went to a fall festival at church

    ReplyDelete
  33. I had to work late that night so I did not do anything :(

    ReplyDelete
  34. I didn't do anything as I live in a super touristy and college kid-y area and Halloween is never a fun time. I stayed in and binge watched NCIS:New Orleans, which was awesome!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.