♥ A Peek At Karen's World shared this real-life spooky ghost story about An Uninvited Guest!
♥ Pink Heels Pink Truck shared this gorgeous tutorial for a DIY Fall Centerpiece! Easy and Pretty!
♥ Olive & Ivy put together a lovely list of 25 Must-Try Pumpkin Recipes. They look so good!
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves. It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore! Wanna play along? Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, put the button in it, and link up with us on Sundays!
Don't forget to check out all of the fabulous giveaways that are currently running by clicking HERE.



the peacock!
ReplyDeleteI like the Om Chakra Art Journal best too..
ReplyDeleteThese are all so pretty. Whenever I see a journal it always seems like such a personal item. They are all so pretty but I think I'd want a lined one so I'm going to say the OM Chakra, Ruled Journal, Medium Plus, Orange, 7 x 5 inches, Vedanta Gift, Personal Book, Hindu Diary, Religion Study Notes, lined notebook.
ReplyDeleteI love the OM Chakra Art, Indian Journal in Mint Green.
ReplyDeleteI love so many, but I thing the OM Chakra Art, Indian Journal in Mint Green is my favorite
ReplyDeletePeacocks! My favorite. :)
ReplyDeleteI like the dancing peacocks in orange or green. I loved all the journals because of the detailed care with which they are made.
ReplyDeleteIt is great!
ReplyDeleteI love the Large OM Chakra Art Journal!
ReplyDeletenurse_mommy(at)live(dot)com
Dancing Peacocks!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance. I like the
ReplyDeleteIndian Elephant Art Food Journal.
fave journal is Indian Elephant Art Food Journal, Maroon
ReplyDeleteI love the Buddha Diary, Blank Book, Mint Green!
ReplyDeleteThank You for the chance
I like the
ReplyDeletePaisley Art Journal Indian, Fuchsia Pink, .
Laxmi Goddess of Wealth and Prosperity
ReplyDeleteI like the Blue green extra large
ReplyDeleteI like the Indian Elephant Art Journal in Mint Green <3
ReplyDeleteRadha Krishna, Orange, Epitome of Pure Love, Indian Art Journal, Eternal Couple, Blank Diary, Personal Feelings Notebook, Love Quotes Book is my favorite journal.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.etsy.com/in-en/listing/77202591/radha-krishna-orange-epitome-of-pure?ref=shop_home_active_3
thanks! love https://www.etsy.com/it/listing/176693774/indian-paisleyindian-miniature-painting?ref=shop_home_active_10
ReplyDeletemail
cogitoergosum8587@yahoo.it
Please contact
me via email if I win! Thanks so much!
I love these one https://www.etsy.com/listing/203343270/mini-diary-art-journal-small-size-white?ref=shop_home_active_9
ReplyDelete