6.02.2014

Sissy That Walk {Musical Mondays & Giveaway}

What is Musical Mondays?
Musical Mondays is a weekly linky party where we share a song we're into for the week, and talk about why we like it-or why it effects us.  Along with talking about music, I host a (usually) month-long music giveaway. 

This week's song:
Sissy That Walk
by RuPaul



Pick myself up, turn the world on it's end
Don't forget what, don't forget what my momma said
People talkin' since the beginning of time
Unless they're paying your bills, pay them bitches no mind

And if I fly, or if I fall
At least I can say I gave it all
And if I fly, or if I fall
I'm on my way, I'm on my way

Fly fly fly fly uh-oh, uh-oh (x4)
Now sissy that walk

Better beware, ain't no T ain't no shade
But at the same time bitches better get out the way
I'm a femme queen, mother of a house of no shame
My pussy is on fire now kiss the flame

And if I fly, or if I fall
At least I can say I gave it all
And if I fly, or if I fall
I'm on my way, I'm on my way

Fly fly fly fly uh-oh, uh-oh (x4)
Now sissy that walk

Uh-oh
Now sissy that walk

(Repeats)


Do any of you watch RuPaul's Drag Race?  It's honestly one of my very favorite shows and I love getting a group of friends together to watch it once a week.  LOVE.  This video was the one they made during the season that just happened (season six) and features the top four-Bianca Del Rio, Adore Delano, Courtney Act, and Darienne Lake.  Love love love! 

I also love this song-because it's basically about empowerment. And there are no truer words than this:

Unless they're payin' your bills, pay them bitches no mind

What are you listening to this week?
Please grab the button and link up your Musical Mondays post in the linky!






Now for the Giveaway
Enter to win a $10 Amazon Gift Card (sent directly from Amazon) courtesy me!
This giveaway will run from Monday 5/5/14 to Sunday 6/1/14 at 12AM.  It is open worldwide.
Entering the following Rafflecopter agrees to the terms and conditions within.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.