6.15.2014

Weekly Round Up: Dating Edition

Elite Daily wrote a fantastic article called 15 Ways We Can Put An End to the Dishonest Dating Culture and its BRILLIANT.  As someone who's been in the dating culture for a while, and someone who really tries (and mostly succeeds) to not play games-this is SPOT ON.  Why can't we just be simple and honest?

Two Thirds Hazel wrote a post about why she's not ready to talk about her dating situation yet, and I can totally relate.  I know I've hinted that I"m seeing someone, but it's complicated and writing about it almost feels like it'll spoil it.  Sometimes you just want to keep things to yourself for a while.

The Grand Adventures of Me wrote a hilarious post called What Chick Flicks Taught Me.  It was great satire-and so so so true!  Chick flicks really can be totally ridiculous can't they?  I still watch 'em...

Allieology wrote a great post called Be Your Own talking about exactly that quote in the photo!  It's so true.  They always say love comes for you when you stop looking-and I feel her on online dating!

{Life}Buzz had a great article called 10 Habits of Happy Couples.  Great advice for anyone! 


The Weekly Round-Up

Share your favorite reads this week!
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves.  It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore!  Wanna play along?  Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, put the button in it, and link up with us on Sundays!

1 comment:

  1. Aww yay! Thanks for the awesome shoutout. Glad not the only one keeping some things to myself :)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.