6.13.2014

Visit Me on Red Parka Today!

Hey lovely readers!  Today has been a little crazy for me, but I got to sleep in a bit-yay!  I had to go in for fasting blood tests (for the second Friday in a row) so I did that and grabbed myself some coffee from a new coffee shop I found in the foot hills called Bjorn's Brew.  They were so nice, and they try and help rescue animals get homes by hanging up a sign about a dog in need!  If you're in the Salt Lake City area-try it! 

In other news, since I was late to work I have to get cracking to get all my work done so I can still go home at the normal time and get ready for having friends over tonight.  So I'll keep this short and sweet, but you can visit me over at Red Parka today to read some simple blog design tips and enter to win a blog package!


Happy Friday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.