It's been a little while since I wrote one of these... In fact it was just before school started last August. It seems fitting that I should write one now that the school year is over and Summer is beginning. I'm currently...
Reading: Never Have I Ever: My Life (So Far) Without a Date by Katie Heaney, then I plan on starting The Artist's Way by Julia Cameron.
Watching: So much... I just started Penny Dreadful, which looks like it's going to be wonderfully Macabre. Have been keeping up with the regular stuff, loving The Mindy Project the most but the season finale was this week and now it's over. Sadness. Mostly we've been marathoning Leverage and The Paradise on Netflix. Oh and the little interviews they did for Orange is the New Black which comes back next month! Oh and Cosmos. Science is cool yo!
Listening to: Music wise, it's Head or Heart by Christina Perri. On Repeat. But also Lights Out by Ingrid Michaelson and a lot of French music like Zaz Recto Verso and Stromae. Also podcasts. I've recently gotten super addicted to The Savage Lovecast (Dan Savage is brilliant!) and Star Talk (Neil Degrasse Tyson is also brilliant!) I love learning-and I learn so much from both. Emotions and sex talk from Savage Lovecast, and all about science and space and deadly diseases from Star Talk. It's awesome.
Writing: This blog mostly. I have started a chapter in my book-but haven't picked it back up yet. Oh and my journal. I've been filling it like crazy! It's almost time to switch over to a new one!
Playing: Duolingo (to practice my French) and my Nintendo 3DS. Mostly Zelda and Lego games.
Eating: Lots of salads in a jar (a recipe here), Yogurt, and Trader Joes Mac & Cheese. Yum.
Drinking: Lots of coffee & Water. Also Beer, Wine, Lambic, and Jack Daniels Tenessee Honey.
Wearing: Lots of clothes from Torrid. Currently black skinny jeans, with a red button up and boots-but I did just put in an order for these gorgeous items that I can't wait to receive:
Waiting: For the weekend. Also Summer things like camping, swimming, and traveling. I can't wait!
Loving: My life. My friends. My family. School being over. And a certain someone being back in my life.
Needing: To get my ass to the gym and to start hula hooping again! Also to make some art.
Wanting: To spend more time with that certain someone. Yeah I know-I'm such a girl. Oh well.
Thinking: That I think to much as always. My mind is always spinning spinning spinning, and sometimes I think myself into a problem that doesn't exist. But my logical brain is getting better at talking myself down. But I'm also thinking about good things-lovely wonderful things and possibilities.
Feeling: So much, I don't even know how to sum it up here. I have a whirlwind of emotions inside of me right now and that's okay. It's better than feeling nothing at all-and a lot of those feelings are good. There's a lot of change going on and coming up-so figuring out just how I feel about it is a process.
Hoping: To love and be loved back. That's my sincerest and most simple hope at this moment. ♥
Dreaming: Of a future filled with far-off destinations, writing, French, and lots and lots of love.
Being Inspired By: The PizzaSisters4Lyfe movement on Instagram. It's a group that I found out about through Okay Allison, and that was started by Lilly The Rad. It's all about body love at any shape or size, and there are so many fantastic girls to connect with all over the world. I love it.

No comments:
Post a Comment