First noticed this cute link up from A Peek at Karen's World, and it's hosted by Helene in Between and Venus Trapped in Mars, and it looked like fun so I thought I'd join up! We're going back to "firsts" so be prepared to be horrified a little... Digging some of these up was almost painful! Haha!
First Blog Post (Ever): I started a Deadjournal when I was 18 and dating my first boyfriend. He had one too, so we were able to blog and comment to each other even though we lived a few hours apart. This is where it gets painful guys... It literally horrifies me to go back and read some of these angsty teenage mushy-gushy posts. EW. I was both depressed and in love-and that is no good combination. I had to go digging through the internet for most of these. I hope you can laugh as I can at the first of an awkward teenager.
Read my very first My So-Called Chaos post HERE.
First Internet Buddy: Our very own Beth from Printcess & Living a Goddess Life! Yep! She was an online friend of this very first boyfriend of mine and so her and I started talking way back when and she left me lots of fantastic boy advice. So yes, Beth and I have now been friends for 10 years or so, go us! :D
Beth, I feel like you've known me since I was a baby-because re-reading these horrifying posts from 18 really feels like I was a baby-I'm such a different person now! lol
First Tweet: Wow. I'm never really that interesting on my first anything-and why am I talking in third person...
First Facebook Post: (And we do)
First DeviantArt Upload: Aw, I miss the days when I drew more-even if it wasn't as good... lol
First DeviantArt Poem can be found HERE.
First Instagram Post: "My snake is home!"
First Etsy Item Sold:
Well that was an interesting... Or horrifying... Trip down memory lane! Are your online firsts that scary?





No comments:
Post a Comment