5.28.2014

May Group Giveaway: Support Handmade - 3 Winners!

My So-Called Chaos May Group Giveaway

Hello lovelies!  Can you believe May is just about over?  I can't, this year is flying by!  My fabulous sponsors have teamed up again to bring you an absolutely fantastic May giveaway which supports handmade business, and I LOVE supporting handmade.  There will be 3 winners.  1 winner will win a surprise Indie Gift Box and two others will win $25 Etsy Gift Cards!  Are you excited?  You should be! 

Indie Gift Box
Indie Gift Box is a monthly themed subscription box filled with handmade goodies from independent artists and artisans!  It's filled with beautiful one of a kind items that will make any heart happy!  I recently wrote a review and shared the April Sweet Spring box so you can read all about it and enter to win another one HERE!  Don't forget that you can take 15% off the first box in a subscription with code INDIECHAOS15!

Rainstorms and Love Notes
Rainstorms and Love Notes is a lovely blog written by Ashley Nevis from North Carolina.  On her blog she shares about two recipes a week, the occasional DIY, funny stories, and talk about TV, football, and more!

Fantastical Sharing of Recipes
Fantastical Sharing of Recipes is a block written by Sarah, and she does exactly what the title states-share recipes!  For example, check these out: Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls, Pizza Burgers, and Buffalo Chex Mix.

Amber Nicole
Amber Nicole is a self-titled blog by a saucy tattooed and pierced mamma and military wife who writes great posts such as Cupcake Sandwiches, DIY Dry Shampoo, and Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas.

From L.A. to LA
From L.A. to LA is a blog by Shoshanah, and while she writes about life from time to time she reads a lot of books!  Check out these posts: The Facebook Breakup, In the Land of Men, and Steak it to Me.

Antiques & Coffee
Antiques & Coffee is a lovely blog full of live and heart, written by someone with a love of inspiration.  Check these out: May Inspiration Board, DIY Distressed Jeans, and Pop Art Makeup Halloween Tutorial.

Manicures & Extra Sprinkles
Manicures & Extra Sprinkles is a blog by Christin who writes a lot about beauty-because she is a beauty! Check out these posts: DIY Body Scrub, M&M Rice Kripsies Treats, and 5 Day Eat Better Plan.

Enter the Giveaway
Open Worldwide - Ends 6/10/14 at 12AM
Entering the below Rafflecopter agrees to all Terms and Conditions within.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Indie Gift Box: Beth
$25 Etsy Gift Card: Brittany
$25 Etsy Gift Card:: Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Would really love to win an etsy giftcard so I can buy my sister a birthday present!! She loves etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! As much as I love mysteries I think I'd prefer the gift cards. There are some goodies I've been swooning over. Although I would love the other prize just the same. :-)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.