♥ Indie Gift Box just launched their May box which is Sparkle & Shine Themed! I LOVE Indie Gift Box (long before they sponsored me) and guess what? My readers can take 15% off their first box in a subscription with code INDIECHAOS15. Are you as excited as I am? LOOOOOVE!
♥ Rainstorms & Love Notes shared a recipe for Cilantro Pesto and I'm dying to try it! Soooo yummy!
♥ That Gal Jenna and I share some of our fave nail polish brands, and Aly's Dream Polish is definitely one of them. This week she reviewed Debian Red (one I don't have... yet) and it's simply gorgeous!
♥ A mother-effing-rock-climbing-cat! This is a great article on backcountry.com about a cat who goes rock-climbing and hiking with her owner. That's so neat, and super adorable.
♥ Karen shared an awesome post on the right way to join a link-up, and it's such good information!
Share your favorite reads this week!
The point of The Weekly Round-Up is to focus on other people instead of just another post about ourselves. It's to build better community, share insight into what we love to read, and hopefully introduce you to a new blogger you'll love and adore! Wanna play along? Write a post with links to your favorite blog posts from others throughout the week, put the button in it, and link up with us on Sundays!


No comments:
Post a Comment