If you've been around here before, you'll understand that I'm a big-time supporter of the handmade and indie. I LOVE handmade goodies, and I also love monthly subscription boxes. So imagine just how much I love a monthly subscription box that features only handmade/indie goodies? SO MUCH.
Indie Gift Box is just that-an exclusive curated experience featuring specialty handmade goods which not only holds private sales of one-of-a-kind handmade goodies, but delivers a themed collection of unique goods from indie artists and crafts(wo)men every month! The company's goal is to help people find the independent artisans that they can trust and collaborate with. It's all about supporting small business and creativity. In addition to sponsoring me for May, they also sent me an Indie Gift Box (April's adorable theme-Sweet Spring) to review and share with you. I am completely mad about it-just look at all the beautiful things included!
All of the products included in my Sweet Spring Indie Gift Box were fabulous and high quality. I was very impressed with how beautifully the whole box was packaged, and how lovely each little item was presented! Here's a breakdown of what was included:
- Cotton Candy Push Pop Body Scrub from My Lucky Dragon
- French Pastel Macaron Necklace from Koco & Viking
- Vintage Rose on White Filigree Ring from Mercantile519
- Edible Vintage Jewelry Candy Embellishments from Marion's Vintage Bakery
- Happy Spring Chalkboard Art Card from Lily & Val
- Watercolor Floral Collector Card w/ Stickers from Popwheel Art
Everything was absolutely stunning and I'm so excited to have all of these lovely goodies! I will definitely be ordering more Indie Gift Boxes in the future-I can't wait! May's box is themed Sparkle & Shine and will be filled with lots of different quality products within that theme! As a My So-Called Chaos reader, you can take 15% off the first box in a subscription with code INDIECHAOS15 at checkout!
The Giveaway
Indie Gift Box is offering one lucky reader a surprise Indie Gift Box!
Giveaway is open worldwide and ends on June 6th, 2014.
.jpg)

-2.jpg)
.jpg)






OMG the macaroon necklace
ReplyDeleteI think my favorite item is the push pop body scrub. I could certainly use this.
ReplyDelete