I confess... I'm actually kind of dreading school starting. I know it's good for me, and I like learning, but I loved having free time during winter break. Plus, all of my classes are out at the Taylorsville campus so it's further from my house. I wont be able to go home in between work and classes like I did last semester, but at least I have Shawn's house to hang out at for that hour in between. Also, on the plus side, the gym is out there so I can go to the gym after classes!
I confess... Health NOT to Health NUT is back, and I'm going to be better about updating it and documenting my fitness journey. I let the blog slack because I let my health slack. But I can't do it anymore. It also got a cute makeover-so you should check it out!
I confess... I've been buying polish again... BUT 3 of these were gifts from my SIL.
I confess... Health NOT to Health NUT is back, and I'm going to be better about updating it and documenting my fitness journey. I let the blog slack because I let my health slack. But I can't do it anymore. It also got a cute makeover-so you should check it out!
I confess... I've been buying polish again... BUT 3 of these were gifts from my SIL.
TOP L-R: Philly Loves Lacquer That Barbie is Mine, Philly Loves Lacquer 2AM Coffee Run, Aly's Dream Polish Blue Lapis, Aly's Dream Polish Steel Blue, Color Club Over the Moon, Hits Specialita Agua Marinha.
BOTTOM L-R: Chirality Distant Lands, Nerd Lacquer Warrior Ethos, Nerd Lacquer Don't Panic, Hare Polish Zoltar Speaks, Hare Polish Test Your Love, & Pipe Dream Polish Pink Elephants & Lemonade.
This week's mani is Chirality Distant Lands. I am LOVING it. I'm not sure exactly how to work with this type of polish yet, so it's a little messy still, but look how pretty it is! I love the big round glitter Last week's was Hare Polish Zoltar Speaks, which is stunning in the sun but kind of meh for me otherwise.
Help me destash and buy some of my less-loved polish HERE!
I confess... I took on WAY too much in 2013. I had so many balls in the air by the end of the year that they eventually came crashing down on me in November, and I'm just now trying to recover. I'm getting caught up with prizes that are super late sending out (I feel so bad-but I'll make it up to those who are waiting with an extra goodie or two-I promise!) and am vowing to NOT take on so much that I get overwhelmed this year. I need to trim it down-I just don't know how... lol It doesn't help that my work responsibilities changed the first of December, and now I have less time at work for my blog.
Help me destash and buy some of my less-loved polish HERE!
I confess... I took on WAY too much in 2013. I had so many balls in the air by the end of the year that they eventually came crashing down on me in November, and I'm just now trying to recover. I'm getting caught up with prizes that are super late sending out (I feel so bad-but I'll make it up to those who are waiting with an extra goodie or two-I promise!) and am vowing to NOT take on so much that I get overwhelmed this year. I need to trim it down-I just don't know how... lol It doesn't help that my work responsibilities changed the first of December, and now I have less time at work for my blog.
I confess... I'm also coming up with a whole new way of handling sponsors-I want to focus on them more, so I'm going to get some organizational stuff that helps me love on them a lot! Check out my sponsor options for 2014-and use code 2014LOVE for 20% off! I even have some new options!
I confess... Winter is still raging on here. I'm not sick of it, surprisingly, but I am sick of the people who forget how to drive in the snow in between each storm! Seriously guys? But hey, it's pretty!
Linking up with:
No comments:
Post a Comment