1.02.2014

A Year in Review: Part 4 October - December

Whoa.  It's 2014.  I am trying to get caught up on everything! Here's week 4 of the Review Extravaganza with Emmy Mom and her cohosts!  This is a fun link up where you review the year three months at a time each week in December.


In October I:
Hello Pumpkin Hoop ArtLittle Red and the Big Bad Fox
Jon's birthday with a bar hopJon's birthday with a bar hop
The Rocky Horror Picture ShowThe Rocky Horror Picture Show

In November I:
Halloween Party
The Between Boyfriends Book by Cindy ChupackThe Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
In December I:
Christmas 2013Christmas 2013
12 Days of Giveaways: $25 Amazon Gift Card12 Days of Giveaways: 6 Months of Advertising12 Days of Giveaways: $25 Target Gift Card & Ad Space12 Days of Giveaways: Sephora Eye Shadow12 Days of Giveaways: 2 Bottles of Down the Bayou Lacquer12 Days of Giveaways: $75 Design Credit12 Days of Giveaways: Wired Essentials Jewelry Set12 Days of Giveaways: 2 Bottles of Glitter Polish12 Days of Giveaways: Big Beauty Box12 Days of Giveaways: 4 Eye Shadows from Printcess12 Days of Giveaways: Ad Space & Shop Credit12 Days of Giveaways: 2 Bottles of Philly Loves Lacquer

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.