1.23.2014

A Little Facebook Ad Contest & Discount Codes

Hey lovelies!  I don't have a lot to say today, but I do have a couple of quick codes to share with you and a Facebook contest I'm currently running!  

Want to win 3 months of advertising for you AND your favorite handmade shop?
Awesome!  Enter by sharing and leaving a comment on THIS FACEBOOK STATUS.
Winners will be chosen on Monday!  The commenter will be chosen at random using random.org and the handmade shop that gets the most mentions and/or likes will also get a free ad!  So share with your fans!


If you'd like to advertise with me for Feb, please feel free to snag one of the following codes:
2014LOVE: Anyone can use this code for 20% off their ad!
ILOVEINDIE: Indie nail polish creators can use this code for 30% off their ad!
ETSY: Anyone with an Etsy (or other handmade shop) can use this for 35% off!

I'd love to have you!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.