So lovely items!I love them!
Love the whale and flamingo outfits! I could actually see myself wearing them.
Omg, those shoes are adorable & will definitely draw attention! :PI like the shark, bunny & flamingo :DThe Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust
Omg I love the shoes! Especially the sharks :P
I.....LOVE......THIS.....POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love love love this! :)
OMG love these shoes!! my favs are the bunny and shark!
such a cool idea. i would wear the shark and bunny. i would also consider the bear and kitty.
I like this post some bloody great ideas and shoes.......
Those shoes are so outrageously awesome! I don't know if I'm cool enough to rock them though.
I love that shark outfit. I want to own and wear it!Thanks so much for joining Shoe Lust Saturday. I linked you up since my post was so late.
Ohh goodness these are awesome! I so love the "I love you beary much" one :)
In LOVE with the first outfit. I think it's the shoes...and the color combo. So fun.
OMG ORCA HEELS! ORCA HEEEEELS! *faints*Seriously, you are so creative and I love these boards. And you found whale shoes for me!!
(*sigh* This is Beth)
Those are some fun outfits. I love the colors, especially in the first one!
OK, so the animal shoes might be too much for me, but I love the aqua and red color combo!
So lovely items!
ReplyDeleteI love them!
Love the whale and flamingo outfits! I could actually see myself wearing them.
ReplyDeleteOmg, those shoes are adorable & will definitely draw attention! :P
ReplyDeleteI like the shark, bunny & flamingo :D
The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust
Omg I love the shoes! Especially the sharks :P
ReplyDeleteI.....LOVE......THIS.....POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove love love this! :)
ReplyDeleteOMG love these shoes!! my favs are the bunny and shark!
ReplyDeletesuch a cool idea. i would wear the shark and bunny. i would also consider the bear and kitty.
ReplyDeleteI like this post some bloody great ideas and shoes.......
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are so outrageously awesome! I don't know if I'm cool enough to rock them though.
ReplyDeleteI love that shark outfit. I want to own and wear it!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining Shoe Lust Saturday. I linked you up since my post was so late.
Ohh goodness these are awesome! I so love the "I love you beary much" one :)
ReplyDeleteIn LOVE with the first outfit. I think it's the shoes...and the color combo. So fun.
ReplyDeleteOMG ORCA HEELS! ORCA HEEEEELS! *faints*
ReplyDeleteSeriously, you are so creative and I love these boards. And you found whale shoes for me!!
(*sigh* This is Beth)
DeleteThose are some fun outfits. I love the colors, especially in the first one!
ReplyDeleteOK, so the animal shoes might be too much for me, but I love the aqua and red color combo!
ReplyDelete