I honestly didn't have a whole lot going on this weekend. I woke up Friday morning feeling a little sick, and spent most of Saturday laying on the couch watching Pretty Little Liars and being sick. So Saturday was kind of just a waste day. My fish also died Saturday night. He was such a good little fish-and the only fish I've ever met that got excited when you came in the room. He had a good little happy life, so I'm not too sad-though his empty tank is a little off-putting. I need to clean it all out and then adopt a new little beta from the pet shop. I always feel so sad for them in those little containers!
RIP Galileo the Beta Fish!
Sunday night I decided to make Sopes for dinner. It's been a very long time since I made them, and it really took me back, but they were tasty so that made me happy.
I also worked on cleaning my bedroom a bit and found that this is what my TBR pile looks like:
Other things making me happy:
- I'm going to lunch for my little sister's birthday today. My family is meeting me near my work.
- My room is mostly clean which is a huge relief! I still have a lot to do, but it feels so much better!
Linking Up with:


i have such a crush on henry caville ever since the tudors too. he's just so beautiful ha. i can't wait to see the movie! sad about your little fishy :( i haven't had a fish since i was a kid and think i'd get too sad since they don't live super long. oh and i love pretty little liars too. i still haven't watched last week's episode!
ReplyDelete-- jackie @ jade and oak
I can't wait to see the Superman movie. I love my superheroes! Your TBR pile made me smile...at least I know I'm not alone. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry about your fish.
Awh, I am sorry to hear you were sick this past weekend. I am glad you are feeling better. What a great job to pay you to go to the movies. Not only pay you but your ticket and popcorn too. Although your weekend may have been low key it looks like you did a lot and have a lot to be happy about.
ReplyDeleteYou have a wonderful job. Yay, you! I want to see the new Superman movie, too. We've been watching Pretty Little Liars a BUNCH lately leading up to tonight's episode.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your fish. But he had a good life!
Do you ever get stressed out by your TBR pile? I know it's so silly, but sometimes I get stressed. There are so many great books, and I don't have time to read all of them.
:/
Thanks for linking-up!
xo,
RJ
Just popping in from Ricki Jill's Happy List post.
ReplyDeleteGood for you for getting your room clean - it's more than I can say for my desk. That is quite an impressive TBR pile (never seen the initials before, but totally understood what it meant). I have a 6 book TBR pile for the summer (although I just found out one of the books I want to read is virtual so that makes my pile look shorter). Enjoy your clean room.
He's just lovely isn't he? I can't wait to see the movie.
ReplyDeleteThat TBR pile is amazing. I had to stop buying books for a while, because mine was getting out of hand. My list is always growing though.