Saturday night we went up to Bountiful for our friend Brigg's birthday. I'd never been to one of their (The Atheists of Utah) parties before, but I had a really good time! They were all very nice. I also blew my diet most of Saturday... Whoops!
Sunday I picked up my grandma and we drove down to Springville to go to dinner for my daddy's birthday. What did I get him? Well the first 3 Odd Thomas Books of course! Odd Thomas, Forever Odd, and Brother Odd. They're so good! After dinner we headed over to my brother's house to meet his new puppy-my fur-niece-Harley. She's a mini doxie and she's soooo cute!
Last night brought the last nail mail I'll be seeing for a while, and playing games with Max and the roommate. Max is headed to Indianapolis for a few months. He's making a game for one of his charity groups that's similar to Cards Against Humanity, so we played and it was a lot of fun!
I'm trying to sell off most of my stash since I had to also take my car into the shop this weekend and it ended up costing me $900. No more dreams of a DSLR this month I'm afraid... So I'm trying to make up some of it by selling the ridiculous amounts of nail polish I've collected-if you want to see what is for sale check our my pinterest board.
How was your weekend?
Linking up with:
I want a mystery box :( Why does the hubbies car need an alinement? ugh...
ReplyDeleteI don't think you have every had a boring weekend yet since I started following you. You hang out with such a variety of people. Good for you!!!
ReplyDeletethere you go spoiling us again and yum that ice cream looks delish
ReplyDeleteWhat are puppies so cute.......oh yeah the same reason babies are so cute so we don't throttle them when they piss everywhere......lol
ReplyDeleteLOL *laughing @ Jo-Anne's comment*
ReplyDeleteBless your heart linking-up when you've had a bad week! Car issues are so horrible for me because I know nothing about them when something goes wrong. I think that girls need to take a mandatory car maintenance class in HS so that mechanics won't take advantage of us. When I'm Queen of the World, I'll get on it!
xo,
RJ
Yay for a good weekend! I will totally support your DSLR habit with a polish purchase, now that I have a paycheck. Yay!
ReplyDeleteCute puppy! And I'm bummed to hear about your camera being put on hold, but at least you know the car is running properly.
ReplyDelete