6.05.2013

Datevitation $200 Cash Giveaway CLOSED

Datevitation $200 Giveaway

So you guys already know that I adore Datevitation, since I wrote about them a while back-well I love them even more right now.  They are offering one lucky person $200! Who couldn't do with an extra $200 to do with what you please?

Not only that, but they're offering readers of My So-Called Chaos $10 off a book of your choice if you use code SOCALLEDCHAOS10 when checking out.  That makes books start at $10! They have books for any occasions-anniversaries, birthdays, and more!  The last day to order Father's Day books is the 7th, so you still have a little time to get your order in for a custom love coupon book!

So, go forth and enter to win that money-and order a book for someone special!

a Rafflecopter giveaway
xoxo Miss Angie

21 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great giveaway!
    My favotite illustration is:Flight Lesson
    Have a fab day!
    Melodie10@gmx.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful idea for a giveaway and the datevitation.com has some really fun illustrations there. I liked the " A beautiful piece of jewelry. You deserve to be spoiled." - in category gift, jewelry!

    Xoxo, Luchessa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Kart Racing Is my favorite :-)

    rafucholoro@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the unofficial birthday date idea. Celebrating my birthday is one of my favorite things and I'd love to have the opportunity to have a second birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Flowers illustration.

    My e-mail: blackasphodel(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the scuba diving!
    Thanks for the chance!
    agustinayornet (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Doggy Park illustration, especially as most of my dates with the bf revolve around our dog somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the recreate first date illustration. This would be so cute to give to my fiance. Thank you for the amazing and generous giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite illustration is Paintballing. Thank you for this giveaway.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love the No Phone one, cute!! lilbittypanda at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Romantic Stroll one. Hubs and I do that a lot.

    ~Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Breakfast in Bed" is my favorite illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite illustration is "Go Go Kart Racing"

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.