6.04.2013

Aruuuuba!

This post brought to you by Aruba Tourism Authority. All opinions are 100% mine.
Ok, this may seem like something totally random to start talking about-but can you say you don't want to go to Aruba?  If you can, you're crazy.  Here I am, sitting in front of a computer in my office dreaming of anywhere but here-as long as that anywhere includes gorgeous coastline and deep blue water.  Being landlocked here in Utah with a soul that calls for the sea definitely leads to some pretty strong Cabin Fever.  I want to go!  As for my dream destination is Aruba.  Wanna go?

Besides great destination shopping, nightlife, events, and activities for just about anyone-Aruba is a cultural melting pot of different cultures and culinary dreams.  There are so many different kinds of restaurants (ranging from casual to formal dining) as well as a diverse world of people to meet while you experience this gorgeous little island.  Local Carribean food would definitely be a fantastic reason for me to cheat on my diet a little-but then again, with all the adventures Aruba travel has to offer I'd probably break even with all that simming and climbing and running around!
Aruba's shoreline has such vast geographical differences which create a unique blend of land and sea adventures to be had.  From Horseback riding on the beach, to liesurly coastal walks, to over twenty miles of hiking terrain in Arikok National Park-there's a little something for everyone! If you're outdoorsy you can rent a bike and explore or go on a Jeep safari, and if you're not you can tour the island from the air-conditioned vehicle in comfort!  Aruba welcomes visitors of all types-and dares you not to fall in love with it.
So what do you think?  Check out aruba.com and leave me a comment telling me what you'd like to see if you ever visit-I want to know! :D
Visit Sponsor's Site

6 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, I'm super easy. Put me on a beach with a good book and a cocktail and I'll be happy for a long while. Boca Catalina looks lovely, could even take a dip for some snorkeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Aruba. So beautiful!

    I actually went to college with a girl from there and she just made it sound like the best place ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've really been craving the ocean and sunshine bad lately! I'd love to go to Aruba but I'll settle for Florida!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.