1.01.2013

A New 365-Welcoming 2013!

2013

Can you believe the year has come and gone already?  It seems like just yesterday I was recapping 2011's blog posts and now here I am welcoming the twenty-teens! When you were little did you ever expect to still be alive?  Not me.  I had no concept of time back then though-it just seemed like a far-distant future with flying cars and space-age clothing.  

There may not be flying cars and tinfoil-esque garb, but it also astounds me at what else I always think I'll have in the future but don't.  Another year over, and I'm still single, I still haven't gone back to school, and there isn't a whole lot of change in my every day life.  That doesn't mean that I"m not grateful for everything I do have-just that I expected... More.

2012 was still much better than 2011 and 2010-and I enjoyed countless times with amazing friends and families.  My blog also grew to new heights that I had never even imagined I would see!  All of you are amazing for making My So-Called Chaos what it became over 2012!

Goodbye 2012

I am hopeful for 2013.  I hope that I can make this blog more successful than ever-and not only keep the amazing blog friendships I've made, but also reach out and welcome more bloggers into my circle of bloggy family.  

I want to devote more time to things that make me happy and allow me to express myself, and fine tune my creation skills in the process.  I want to set up my craft table and art section of my bedroom so I have a safe and easy space to work on things.

Most of all?  I want to fall in love with someone who falls in love with me.  I want a real mutual monogamous love.  Fingers crossed I find it.

What are you hoping for in 2013?

5 comments:

  1. Happy New year may the year may it bring you all that is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Angie! I'm looking forward to planning my wedding and loosing weight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! I hope 2013 brings you everything you are hoping for. I've made a few goals...got my work cut out for me, but I'm happy about it :o)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.