To not like some of your coworkers-some of them just suck.
To run the heater all day at work because it's freezing.
To be frustrated about switching over companies and all the re-signing up you have to do.
To half-ass your workout one day because it's late and your tired-at least you still did it!
To crave Pho all the time and eat it once a week (it's less than 500 calories!)
To want to go and find a brand new outfit because you have a date Saturday.
To be nervous about a first date.
To be hopeful for a first date.
To want this to be the last first date ever.
To have a bunch of blog posts in draft because you got the writing bug.
To listen to Taylor Swift's Red album on repeat for a few days in a row...
To tear up at the sweet lovey songs on said album because you want that.
To buy more books than you have time to read-because you want them.
To keep a pile of TBR books on your bedside table.
I agree it is ok to not like all co-workers. I am someone who gets along with everyone but when I was working there was this one lady I just could not get along with. LOL
ReplyDeleteUggghh I need to get a writing bug, I have SO MUCH to catch up on. I've been m.i.a for too long.
LOVE Taylor Swift :)
I can't wait to hear how this date goes.
ReplyDeleteAnd T-Swift's cd is soooo good. I listened to it on repeat for days as well. What's your favorite track?
I have a lot of TBR books too, but if I don't get them when I think of it, I'll forget and there's a reason I wanted them in the first place! lol Good luck on the date!
ReplyDeleteHa! I run my space heater all day at work. Love being warm.
ReplyDeletenauticalowl.blogspot.com
I try but I just can't make myself trust someone who likes everyone, I don't think it's possible.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your date! :)
It's definitely ok to not like some of your co-workers.
ReplyDeleteIt's also okay to not like some of your family members.
some of my co-workers suck, too. which is why i try to stay in my little office as much as possible.
ReplyDeleteooooh a date!? is this with the guy you've been texting?
I totally have that problem about books! Every time I'm in a used bookstore I just cannot stop!
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm a new follower btw! :)
DeleteLMAO @ the having a bunch of drafts, becuz of the writing bug! I'm totally the same way, that should have been one of my "its ok..' as well , esp since I'm new to this link or the blog world period! haha Can't wait to read more posts from you girl! <3 Christin
ReplyDeleteits ok to spend the day reading and listening to music
ReplyDeleteI would much rather spend the day relaxing to music, than do anything productive.
ReplyDeleteHope you have fun on your "last first date." ;-)
Amanda @3lilapples a new follow courtesy of A Complete Waste of Makeup.
It's ok to say NO not that I find it easy to do but it is still ok to say NO
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time on your date! I think half the fun of waiting for the night is picking out/buying the perfect clothes. :o)
ReplyDelete