1.13.2013

Birthdays & Anniversaries

The 12th is an important day in my life.  First, it was my beautiful mother's birthday yesterday.  My mother is one of the most loving people, and as I've grown she's developed into not only my mom but a friend as well.  When I get homesick, it's for her.  When I'm sick, I want her.

She also instilled a creative bug so deep in me that I cannot function without art in my life.  She is the reason I blog, draw, make anything-have my Etsy shop, etc.


Second it is the anniversary of the two people I still use as my example for what I want out of a relationship.  Ken & Kristina love each other whole-heartedly and are the most functional couple I've ever seen.  They are raising beautiful and extremely intelligent children, and are the best friends I could ask for!  I am so lucky to know them!


5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Mom and Happy Anniversary to your buddies! It's great that you have such wonderful people in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your wonderful mom! Happy anniversary to the super cute couple!
    Have a wonderful weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your mother1 and your friends look like such a sweet couple :)
    hoping it was a good day!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your mom! Don't you love when you have friends that are an awesome example of what a relationship should be like?:) They look so sweet!

    Shelby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you mum had a great birthday my mum is also my friend as well as my mum and it is great I do not know what I would do without her.........Mum's rock........

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.