1.06.2013

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap


I am so excited to announce that it is again time for the Books 'n' Bloggers swap over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps, and Beth and I couldn't be more excited to run another one of these!  We had such amazing swappers and book lovers last time-and so many people asking us to do it again at another time of the year so they could participate!  This is going to be a great one!

Besides, who among us book lovers doesn't want more books?

You'll buy and receive 3 books. A book you love, a book your partner wants, and a book you haven't read yet but think your partner might like.

Sign-ups open tomorrow (the 7th) and will run throughthe 13th!  Get in on this while you can, it's going to be so much fun!  Sign up at Chaotic Goddess Swaps!


5 comments:

  1. I can't this time--I think I'm out of town when the mailing time would be. I'll have to try the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait. I saw this go up on chaotic goodness in Dec under upcoming and have been waiting for it ever since. I am sooo excited!

    Cody
    solemnsound.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't afford to buy books very often and rarely get any as gifts but would love some been thinking I might as my mum for her books about angels........I know she has some I gave them to her......lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for the swap!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.