11.30.2012

Nykki Talks Beauty Holiday Giveaway


While I am only recently acquainted with Nykki, I am already totally hooked on her blog and hoping we can have a fantastic bloggy friendship.  Her blog is adorable and filled with all sorts of great beauty reviews and advice.  Not to mention she is one of the sweetest girls I've ever met, and her main photo shows a fantastic smile that really just brightens your day! 

Nykki being the beauty expert that she is, would like to offer one lucky reader a MAC lipstick in their choice of color!  That's right, you get to pick which color you want, and she will go get it and send it to you! :)  



You must be a follower of My So-Called Chaos to enter.
This giveaway is open Worldwide. ALL mandatory entries must be completed. (I will check!)
Giveaway runs from 11/24/12 to 12/08/12. Winner has 48 hours to respond.


a Rafflecopter giveaway



Come back tomorrow for another big giveaway! 

Enter the other current giveaways running!


***

61 comments:

  1. I learned a lot from make-up advices to best brands of make-up in the market. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked reading about blog hops analets_go88@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found out she's a smart and determinated girl who's so supportive of other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the blog interview blogger Nykki.
    red.admiral@libero.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. i found out I love her blog and will be following

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned from one of her blog posts that there is now a blogger forum. I did not know this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned that she is a social worker! I love her reviews :)

    Rafflecopter name is Ashley turicik

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learned that she is a social worker and think that is great! She seems full of energy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's from Arizona, a place where I'd love to travel!

    Maybe one day... *daydreams*

    Laura
    http://casetadepaper.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I learned that she graduated from Arizona State University.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that she's sharing her insights with us, and sharing links to other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the post's about she :)
    is very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. I learned that she's a social worker. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mac is some of the best lipstick out there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've known her for quite a while and I really love the fact that she is really helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like how she does her makeup, she is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the layout of her blog, it just makes you want to stay! And, she's very informative which is a major plus!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how she has so many animals, 2 dogs and 4 cats, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I learn about what is fashionable when it comes to make up

    ReplyDelete
  20. I learnt that she does social work and I love her style

    ReplyDelete
  21. i'm new follower but i like your make up eyes

    ReplyDelete
  22. She's a social worker and I love her reviews! :3
    xoxo

    GFC: Federica
    FB: Federica Coactus
    TWITTER: @CoactusVolui
    E-MAIL: federicacossuu@gmail.com
    BLOGLOVIN: ape-frizzola@hotmail.it

    ReplyDelete
  23. She's got excellent taste in lipstick. MAC is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  24. She really likes {{brackets}}. :) Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i loved her eye tutorial!:) so put together!

    vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. She's a social worker... I'm going to school to be one too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nykki is a Social Worker and she has some great blog tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  28. I absolutely love what an animal lover she is!!!
    hey_wren@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I learned that Nykki has 2 dogs and 4 cats and her cat Cullen looks exactly like my neighbor's cat Lucky I knew growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ive been following her for a while and i know shes an animal loving social worker, I love the layout of her blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  31. That she love animals, and helps others, great style tips...all very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love that Nykki cares about animals. That's a huuuuge plus for a dog lover like me!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Here cat Cullen looks just like my tortie, Millie.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I learned that she loves animals. :) amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. one of her cats names is cullen which is from twilight!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have followed her blog for a long time, and love all of her beauty posts!

    ReplyDelete
  37. She's really caring towards animals/animal care/animal adoption!

    chelseawoodring at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. She is a social worker and she's really supportive :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I learned she likes to have a different finger nail in each hand =)

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.