Recently I was contacted by The Country Barrel who asked if I would review a set of their Mason Jar Tumbler Lids. They sent me a couple, and let me tell you-they really make a mason jar adorable. I'm a fan of taking something simple like a jar and making it into something classy like a tumbler. These are fantastic for packing my ice water around in! :)
These would make cute little Holiday gifts for someone, and you can pick the color of the straw you want when you order them!
They also have some other cute things in their shop. Have a look at these!
The Country Barrel is giving one of you lucky readers a set of two Mason Jar Tumbler lids! How fun is that?
You must be a follower of My So-Called Chaos to enter.
This giveaway is open to US & Canada.
ALL mandatory entries must be completed. (this will be checked!)
ALL mandatory entries must be completed. (this will be checked!)
Giveaway runs from 12/1/12 to 12/08/12. Winner has 48 hours to respond.

I just love the hanging mason jar Lanterns from TheCountryBarrel!
ReplyDeleteI love the blue soap dispenser!
ReplyDeleteI really love the flower vases...so CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI love the candle holders, and of course, the tumblers!
ReplyDelete<3
Cassie
butterykittens@yahoo.com
dailydirtydiaper.blogspot.com
I adore the Upcycled Mason Jar Bird Feeder!!!
ReplyDeleteThat Bird Feeder I pretty incredible, but I like the luminaries too.
ReplyDeleteThe antique blue mason jar soap pumps!
ReplyDeleteI really like the Upcycled Rustic Country Antique Blue Mason Jar Bird Feeder With Copper Hanger.
ReplyDeletethe lanterns!!
ReplyDeletelove the candles!
ReplyDeleteI love everything!! I have a slight obsession with mason jars :D I love the soap dispensers, the lanterns, the tumblers..
ReplyDeleteI love mason jars!!
ReplyDeleteI like the bird feeder. That's awesome.
ReplyDeleteI know someone who would LOVE those!
ReplyDeleteI really like the tumblers. The lanterns are neat, but tumblers are what work for me.
ReplyDeleteThe jar lanterns are awesome as are the soap dispensers
ReplyDeleteThe soap/ lotion dispensers are my favorite!
ReplyDeleteThe candle holders and soap dispensers are cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun give away.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite things in the shop are the soap/lotion dispensers. I think that is just such a fun and clever idea.
Ball Mason Jar Soap Dispenser
ReplyDeletelove the soap jar lids :)
ReplyDelete