12.27.2012

Live on My Sidebar for January?

Hey lovelies!  I can't believe there's only a few more days left in 2012 and that 2013 is sneaking up on my so fast!  This Holiday season has been AMAZING.  I simply cannot believe how great it has been working with my sponsors, buying only local or handmade Christmas gifts, and spending time with those I love-which include you guys! :)

I just wanted to put a call out there for January Sponsors.  I've changed my sizes and options up a little bit in order to accommodate change and the need for new at the new year-but I still promise to do everything I can to promote my sponsors and work hard to get them traffic and extra love! I've been told by many of my sponsors that I work harder than most others to promote them and make sure they are kept up-to-date and in the loop!

In the spirit of the new year, use the code NewYear for 25% off any ad size!

Check out the new(ish) options:

Sponsor Options for My So-Called Chaos

Here is an example of an individual feature post: Occupy Your Studio
Here is an exampe of an individual giveaway post: Painting Bliss Holiday Giveaway
Here is an example of a group giveaway: MASSIVE Holiday Group Giveaway



***

1 comment:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.