It's still nice and chilly here in Utah, though most of the snow has melted away by now. Our weather is crazy, one minute it's T-shirt & flip flop weather, the next minute you need a parka because it's below freezing. Such a fickle state.
Tonight is the night I board a plane and fly to Oregon to see Mr. Bingo. Last night I packed all of my clothes, and tonight I'll finish packing the last of the things I left out before I head to the airport. I'm excited. I'm nervous. It's okay to be both. I've never flown anywhere to see a guy before, and though we spent quite a bit of time together the week before he moved out there-this will be different. We'll be spending all day, for 4.5 days together-that's morning breath and bad hair and everything. It'll be interesting...
A few matters of business before I leave...
Check out the amazing feature post that Marilyn over at Pulp Sushi wrote about me today!
Don't forget to sign up for our 12 Days of Christmas Swap over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps. It's going to be so much fun sending a package of 12 gifts to your partner, and receiving them to open each day until Christmas as well! Sign-ups close on the 19th-so don't miss out!
Check out the amazing feature post that Marilyn over at Pulp Sushi wrote about me today!
Don't forget to sign up for our 12 Days of Christmas Swap over at Chaotic Goddess Swaps. It's going to be so much fun sending a package of 12 gifts to your partner, and receiving them to open each day until Christmas as well! Sign-ups close on the 19th-so don't miss out!
Tomorrow (Thursday) fashionable Lena B will be here talking to you about herself and her kiddos. It's a great post and you should really make sure you come back and check it out and leave her some love so she feels welcome!
Friday beautiful Becca will be here talking about Christmas, and sharing a poem she has written about how she feels about the season and spending time with her family. Make sure you stop by and leave her some love too!
There will also still be scheduled posts this weekend, and Musical Mondays is scheduled for Monday in case I don't get it up in time for you all to link up. I'd never leave you guys wanting... If you need anything, don't hesitate to email me as I'll still have my phone with me.
Don't forget to also check out my Holiday Hot List tab! It's now up with links to my recommended shops and recommended blogs for the season! My sponsors are wonderful (I really wouldn't accept them if they weren't) so make sure you go check it out! Also, there will be a HUGE group giveaway the first week of December, and a week of individual giveaways at the end of November-so keep an eye out for that!
I'm also leaving my shop open while I go, so if you order anything it will be shipped as soon as I get back. :)

Happy to have ya! Enjoy your trip and good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteomg! i am so excited for you. you're going to have so much fun, i just know it! i seriously cannot wait to hear all about it. oh and you better do some instagramming!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip!
ReplyDeletehave a wonderful trip and thank you fro everything you do
ReplyDelete