11.03.2012

I Believe

Thanks to Living in Yellow for hosting and starting this new link-up, and to Lattes & Love and Rockin' Mama for pointing it out to me!  I felt inspired, and had to join in the inspiration.  I'm too late for the link party, but wanted to share anyway.

I believe in being true to the real you deep down.

I believe that hooping is an amazing form of exercise and one of the best depression fixes.

I believe in Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

I believe in acting silly, whenever possible.


I believe in changing into my PJs the minute I get home, even if I have to change again to go out.

I believe in not wearing those PJs outside of the house.  Put on real clothing!

I believe in Death Stars.  Especially when shared.


I believe in getting pampered every once in a great while.

I believe in flip flops for as many months of the year as I can get away with.

I believe in documenting as many moments as possible.  You'll miss them when they're gone.


I believe in buying a new pair of shoes every now and then.

I believe in going barefoot whenever possible.

I believe in bug-eye sunglasses.  The bigger the better.


I believe in Cheese Momos and Sweet Chai tea from my favorite Tibetan Restaurant.

I believe in working hard, but playing harder.

I believe in group photos.


I believe in honesty.

I believe in more love than I can ever express.

I believe in Haunted Houses, as many as you can get to.


I believe in a cup of tea at the end of the day.

I believe that the best cure for a bad day is booze and good friends.

I believe in teaching children about the world around them.



I believe in funny hats.

I believe in HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE.  It's not my problem.

I believe in family.


Especially the family your make for yourself.

6 comments:

  1. St. Louis is home to some REAL Haunted houses. We are home to Lemp Mansion, the real Exorcist House (movie was dead on) the Milton School. Around Halloween, there is no way you can get me anywhere near them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post. Such a fun thing to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love this post simply beautiful and it is all so you i could learn a few things

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post Angie! I might have to join in the fun and do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You forgot: "I believe in the power of my own awesomeness" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post. I have been meaning to write one of these...thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.