11.24.2012

Live Steamy Holiday Giveaway



Live Steamy is a small shop started by Melanie Grace and Travis, and is based out of Savannah, GA currently.  I have personally known Melanie Grace since high school, and she's always had a knack for creating one of a kind things that people fall in love with.  When her passions turned to Steampunk a while back, she decided to open and offer these creations to the world.

They focus on making casual Steampunk that can be worn anywhere, as well as a few pieces that can be suited for formal events.  Melanie Grace also has a policy that she wants to use mostly "junk" in her art & creations-because shes'a all about the recycling.  Besides, that's what Steampunk is based on!

Live Steamy is looking forward to their first holiday season, and they have lots of wonderful things to offer as gifts.  Have a look at some of their best sellers and coolest pieces:


Since Live Steamy is so awesome, they've decided to offer one of my lucky readers a Clock Face T-Shirt!  The winner can choose if they want a Men's or Women's T-shirt, which color, and which size!  If you choose Men's sizes, it will look like the shirt in the photo below, women's sizes will have the same logo hand stamped onto the back of the shirt instead.



You must be a follower of My So-Called Chaos to enter.
This giveaway is open WorldWide. ALL mandatory entries must be completed.
Giveaway runs from 11/24/12 to 12/08/12. Winner has 48 hours to respond.

a Rafflecopter giveaway



Come back tomorrow for another big giveaway! 

Enter the other giveaways currently running:






***

58 comments:

  1. "Alice's Tea Stack" is my favorite. I am obessed with all things Alice. I've seen just about every movie ever made of her and read the book(s).

    Thanks for sharing,
    Cody

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Alice's half cup! So neat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Blue Button Romantic Cuffs! What an original shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Perfect Romance Lace Shoes, they are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like these

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/105252909/gear-butt-steampunk-baby-pants

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these gears.
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/109467238/two-heavy-duty-steampunk-gears

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Gear Me' Hand stamped Steampunk T-shirt- Teal.

    Les Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  8. twitted this today, 27/11
    http://www.twitter.com/myspotme

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Gear Me Shirt.

    melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love these : http://www.etsy.com/listing/112762896/divebomb-unique-mens-steampunk-shirt

    Thankyou for this lovely giveaway! ^^
    hana_clay@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the Gear Me' Hand stamped Steampunk T-shirt- Teal

    ReplyDelete
  12. tea stack, twitted this today, 28/11
    http://www.twitter.com/myspotme

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite has to be http://www.etsy.com/listing/99367964/perfect-steampunk-clockwork-necklace

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love this t-shirt!! http://www.etsy.com/listing/112764236/gear-me-hand-stamped-steampunk-t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like the orange Divebomb' Unique Men's Steampunk shirt

    Sharon
    lunrei@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My favourite item is Gear Me' Hand stamped Steampunk T-shirt- Teal

    gogunia3(at)wp(dot)pl

    ReplyDelete
  17. My favorite item is Gear Me' Hand stamped Steampunk T-shirt- Teal.
    email: red.admiral@libero.it

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the gear butt steam pants for baby

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Octopus Charm Steampunk Necklace. Maybe the octopus is taking over from the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  20. my fav is http://www.etsy.com/listing/104848850/peace-time-hand-painted-fan

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that store!!! It is quirky just like me!!! I believe I really would like the http://www.etsy.com/listing/108763791/burlesque-love-the-junk-sign!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like these! They remind me of the Lord of Time...my favorite character of ALL time, the Doctor from Doctor who xD

    ReplyDelete
  23. twitted this today, 02/12
    http://www.twitter.com/myspotme

    ReplyDelete
  24. Christina - xristya@rock.com - I love the Steampunk Bell Ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I loved this: http://www.etsy.com/listing/106099364/clockwork-hair-flower

    fanouria20(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Steamy Sea' Steampunk Crab Shell Necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the Charm & Feather Hat or Hair Pin!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like Gear Me' Hand stamped Steampunk T-shirt- Teal: http://www.etsy.com/listing/112764236/gear-me-hand-stamped-steampunk-t-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like this shirt:
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/105747847/growing-gears-hand-stamped-steampunk-t

    ReplyDelete
  30. my favourite is this
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/109316266/growing-up-steampunk-baby-overalls

    ReplyDelete
  31. Loved the Perfect Romance Lace Shoes!!
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/100694483/perfect-romance-lace-shoes-available-by

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the Growing Gears Hand Stamped Steampunk T-shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. http://www.etsy.com/listing/105270629/steampunk-junk-sign my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the teal clockwork shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  35. My favourite item is http://www.etsy.com/listing/105750456/gear-me-hand-stamped-steampunk-t-shirt

    awesome shop!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Alice's Tea Stack is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like the feather hat pin!
    hey_wren@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the Growing Gears shirt!

    Melody Kay
    melody_1504(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love the Gear Me shirt!

    -Ashley Marie Morrissey
    ashummz05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like http://www.etsy.com/listing/111770485/pink-me-clockwork-necklace

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the lace shoes! Pretty!

    hrfarley at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.