12.12.2011

If You'll Stay in My Past...




This week's song:
If You'll Stay in My Past
by Maria Mena


***

Spent the night dreaming of past relationships, of exes or not-quite exes, then woke up with this replaying in my head, so I thought I'd choose it for my Musical Mondays post today.  

Sometimes it's better to cut and run, and leave it alone rather than trying to find a resolution during the breakup.  Sometimes even when you're not totally to blame, it's easier to just take it and run than point out where they went wrong as well.  They wont see...

And I will be your punching bag, if you'll stay in my past.
And I'll be your one regret, if you'll stay in my past.
And I will let you cheapen sex, if you'll stay in my past.
And I will let you forget me, if you'll stay in my past.


It's selfish of me to ask if you can only live off the memory of me.
So please stay in my past.

I'm not sad today or anything, it's just been stuck in my head.  :)

Happy Monday! 

What are you listening to?
Link-Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.