12.27.2011

Happy List

Hey everyone! Sorry this is late, I'm on vacation and lost track of my days somehow!



Photobucket






I'm happy that everyone I gave presents to seemed to like them.

I'm happy that I loved all of the gifts that people gave to me.

I'm happy for my family, and a fairly smooth Christmas.

I'm happy that I got to see my grandparents that I don't see very often.

I'm happy for all of these wonderful people in my life!

What makes you happy this week?



9 comments:

  1. I'm happy you're on vacation....and apparently confessing your happy list, which makes the 'lost track of the days' thing even cuter. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a happy list, but I don't see a link. Enjoy!

    http://looklucklove.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas and got to spend it with people you like!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.