12.20.2011

Happy List







I'm down with either food poisoning or a super flu bug at the moment, I'm super behind on getting ready for Christmas, and I lost a friend over something I didn't actually do this weekend-so I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

I'm happy that I got to spend the weekend with a lot of good friends.  First, Friday and Saturday with my friends up in Layton, with crafting, and celebrating a good friend's graduation.  Then drinking and hanging out with Max, Josh, Doug & Julie.

I'm happy that Doug and Julie got engaged. Go them!

I'm happy that I made this gorgeous wreath:



I'm happy I finally got my Christmas tree up.

I'm happy that I got to see my family and play with my cute little cousins.



6 comments:

  1. Super Happy List, Miss Angie. Your wreath is adorable! :D I hope you continue to enjoy your family and friends during Christmas.

    Thanks so much for hosting!!! You are the best!

    xoxoxoxo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty wreath. I've had ornaments sitting around to make a wreath for forever. Guess it's not going to happen this year.

    Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that wreath! Will you post a tutorial on how you did that, please? :)

    I hope you feel better soon, too! There's a bug going around. :(
    And yay for engagements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That wreath is beautiful!

    It's always nice to spend a weekend with good friends.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.