That I'm really excited for the swap the lovely Beth and I are hosting. I looooooooove Halloween! If you haven't already-go check it out!

I Confess...
I went on a date last night with a very nice guy. It was comfortable and the conversation flowed very well. He's really intelligent and learned, and we were able to throw opinions and stories at each other without it being weird. I really enjoyed the conversation.
I Confess...
I've realized that the disconnected feeling I seem to feel even with people I find stimulating and enjoyable seems to be some kind of defense mechanism. It's looking to me as if all of the previous experiences I've been through (most of you who've been here a while may remember some of them-HA!) have left me with this involuntary need to throw up walls right off the bat to protect me from rushing in and getting attached too quickly.
I Confess...
On another note, I've never seen Better Off Dead-so I guess this weekend we're going to have an 80s movie night and try to turn it into a drinking game. WIN! :P Oh, and yes blueviolet, I plan on having me some Tequila. ;P
I Confess...
I'm tired of hearing people complain about Facebook changes. It really doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things...
I Confess...
Politics make me angry. The hatred so many politicians spew makes me angry. This party of NO BS makes me angry. At least I'm not letting it get to me too much... But still. Love, people-LOVE! A little more love is what we need.
I Confess...
I just hit 500 followers! That is EXCITING! Do you know what that means? Giveaway soon! Keep your eyes peeled very soon for it! :) Sooooooo excited!
P.s. If you'd like to donate anything to the giveaway for extra publicity/advertisement I'd be happy to include you and spotlight your store/business! I love my readers!
What are you confessing this week?


I'm glad the date went well! I hope you have many more!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 500 followers!
Congrats on 500 girl!
ReplyDeleteAnd a successful date, you have to tell me how you're meeting all these gentlemen since you've decided to get back into dating?
I'm excited for the swap too, hooray!!
Excited for the swap!
ReplyDeleteI complained about FB buy really it's not that bad, It's not like I spend a lot of time there anyway.
♫all we need is LOVE, love is all we need!♫
ReplyDeletei am STOKED about the swap...i have already done WAY too much shopping!!
i agree on the FB thing...i had a little fit and now i am over it.
thanks for linking up!!
That is awesome about the date. Any word on a second one?
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm with you on politics. I used to get excited about that sort of thing, but now? It makes me want to cry because there is so much hatred in politics nowadays.
excited about the swap and congrats on 500
ReplyDeleteI don't know I also need MONEY- lots of it. This paying all the extra to medical bills isn't making me feel the love. ;-)
ReplyDeleteKen's watching the debates and I want to shoot him and the tv both.
Congrats on the 500 followers!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for the swap!
I totally agree on the FB changes. People please!
Yay for a good date! I miss dating. Although, I got a date with the hubs last week! :D
Dates are supposed to be pressure-free, obligation-free fun times of good conversation....so it sounds like you had one! ;)
ReplyDeleteAs for walls...yeah, that's a good defense mechanism, actually. Don't worry, the patient loving ones will chip away at those walls and not judge you for having them.
Congrats on 500 followers! That's amazing!
2 - yippee!! I hope that turns into something for you ;)
ReplyDelete3 - I do the same with the defenses, only it's really random and I tend to let in the people I shouldn't and vice versa. Im still figuring out these "feelings" things.
WOOOHOOOO on 500!! Well deserved benchmark m'lady!
$2...I want my $2...
ReplyDeleteand if you get that, it means you were paying attention and watched Better off Dead! :)
p.s. Congrats on 500....and now you have 501!
ReplyDeleteBetter off Dead is a great movie! But you'll have to tell us about the drinking game you devised.... it might it might bring a whole new meaning to the movie!
ReplyDelete