9.09.2011

Confessions

I Confess...
I was in a good mood this morning until I got to work and immediately got customers that are not only really dumb, but rude too.  I think there should be a rule about being dumb and rude.  You can either be one or the other but not both; that is if you must be either of those at all. 


I Confess...
We got Gayvid's hand me down futon and I was going to put it in my room, but it was so huge I hated it in there.  When the roommate recommended we put it in the living room so people can actually use it, I loved that idea! It took us a couple hours to figure out how to rearrange the living room, but I kind of like it now...

I'll have to get more pics later..

I Confess...
When I'm texting a guy and he says I look like "a younger hotter version" of his mother-I worry about his motives.  Weird...


I Confess...
I am really liking carpooling now.  Not only do I only have to drive every other week and I fill my tank less, but the long drive goes so much faster! Also, we get to laugh at the suckers stuck in traffic at 72nd south as we zip past them in the carpool lane.



I Confess...
I have not eaten well this week, and my water intake was pitiful-but I DID hula hoop twice for an hour each! So that's progress!



What have you to confess today?




Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. How come every time I ride in the carpool lane, it's going as slowly as the rest of the lanes. Not fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for carpool lanes!! The advantage of always having a kid with you, you get to use the carpool lane all the time!

    I hated that about when I worked for Convergy's. DirecTV was awful. People were just stupid and mean. No, you can't get that fight because you haven't paid your bill yet. I can take a payment and waive the fee for you. Then call me a bunch of names and hang up. Like it was my fault they can't pay their bills on time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be very suspect of any guy who compares me to his mother in looks. That's kind of creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can hula for an hour? I'm doing good to try it for about 2.5 minutes! WAY TO GO GIRL!!

    And please don't date the "I wanna date my mom" dude. That scares me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow I can't imagine anything good coming from being compared to someones mom romantically. YUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, at least he thinks you are hotter than his mom! If it was the other way around, then I might consider moving to another state and possibly changing your name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dumb and rude is the worst!! Especially if their customers and you cant tell them that their dumb and rude.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you have a car pooling lane???
    I confess to throwing out a load of hbbie's clothes while he's been away, and i wa tydying up the spare room lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this dumb/rude rule! I vote yes. :)

    AND by carpooling, you're reducing emissions and therefore helping save the environment. YAY!

    And hooping for an hour at a time?! Wowzers! I'm impressed, and envious. I can't do that! But now I want to work up to it. :)

    Also, I love love love that "why I'm Single" (except for the grammatical errors). It's so very true! Any man who compares you, at all, to his mother or his sister or an ex.....RUN AWAY FROM.
    Seriously, that's creeptastic and in no way flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't imagine hula hooping for an hour! Wow! Go you!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.