Joe Manganiello
We've been introducing Julie to True Blood recently, and we just started the third season. We're trying to get through them all before Season 4 starts up next week. So she has yet to meet this hunk of man meat, but when she does... Yummmmm...
Name: Joseph Michael Manganiello
Birthdate: 12/28/1976
Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Noteable Roles:
Alcide Herveaux- True Blood
Owen Morello- One Tree Hill
Brad - How I Met Your Mother
Solomon Cortez - American Heiress
Fun Facts:
Graduated with a degree in drama from Carnegie Mellon University, PA
Used to get paid to dress up like Captain Morgan at bars in Pittsburgh.
Travelled the world as a roadie for the rockband "Goldfinger".
Is of Sicilian, Austrian, German and Armenian descent
Named US Magazine's "Sharp Dressed Man" of 2011.
Winner of the Logo Channel's 2011 New Now Next "Cause You're Hot" Award.
Joe was named one of People Magazine's 2010 Sexiest Men Alive.
One of the world's 25 Fittest Guys of 2011 according to Men's Fitness Magazine.One of Paper Magazine's Beautiful People of 2011.

I guess I need to start watching True Blood =)
ReplyDeleteyay he's yumm.
ReplyDeleteHe is the hottest werewolf ever! I wish they'd just keep Alcide shirtless through the whole series. lol
ReplyDeleteBwhahaha! I worked with this guy on American Heiress (I was background on it). The show, like all those telenovellas, is ridiculous. But he's 90% as hot in person as he is in those photos....I don't recall seeing him shirtless in person, though. Rats.
ReplyDeleteExcellent choice, and I'm so glad that he's gone on to do other good things! :D
I have never seen True Blood...I know!! Looks like I have another reason to Netflix it ;)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Thanks for linking up!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYummy....always loved him. And once I saw him on TrueBlood I was hooked for sure...haha! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, please!
ReplyDeleteYou might enjoy this little gem featuring Mr. Manganiello:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bestweekever.tv/2011-06-24/joe-manganiello-workout-video/