So by now, you all know that I'm using Feng-Shui to de-clutter, and redo my bedroom. I've been worried a bit, ever since
I bought my Dia De Los Muertos Art, because I have so many different art pieces I want to hang up in my room. What if they clash really badly?
Then I came across
this blog post, where she did a personalized Gallery Wall for her little girl.
This got me thinking about all the other fun things you could do with a gallery wall, even as an adult... Here's what I found:
 |
| Source unknown |
|
 |
| Source Unknown |
|
 |
| Source Unknown |
|
 |
| Source Unknown |
|
 |
| Source Unknown |
What do you think? Do you think it'll be cluttered and clashing? Or do you think it'll be nice and ecclectic to have different art on the different walls (and in their appropriate feng shui corners) surrounding me?
All opinions welome! :) Love your faces!
I LOVE this kind of decorating! You need to come over and see my house! I don't think it's at all cluttering!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I think it will be really cool looking and not cluttering...
ReplyDeleteI think it's going to look great! Have fun with it!
ReplyDeleteThat makes me want to do a wall of my kids' art pieces from when they were young!
ReplyDeletei like it! I've been thinking about doing something like this..
ReplyDeleteLOOOVE gallery walls! They're so much fun! I like when all the frames are the same (but different sizes) and the art is varied.
ReplyDeleteI have one in my house, but it looks a bit different than the ones in your house. I was planning on writing a post about it either later this week, or next week!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! Normally, I'm all about symmetry and balance...but I love the idea that there's this cluster of diverse art mingling together and making it's own little world. I say go for it! :)
ReplyDeleteI personally love it. We have all of our art hung up in this style :)
ReplyDeleteXoXo
i love gallery walls. i want one.
ReplyDelete