5.25.2011

What I'm Loving

 

I am LOVING supporting Janna by donating 30% of every sale in my Etsy shop for the next month to help her walk to support breast cancer research.  In case you missed the post about it yesterday, go buy yourself something pretty and donate to a great cause! If you leave a comment with your purchase saying it's for Janna, I'll donate an extra 5% and send you an extra gift


I am LOVING getting creative with the stuff I make for my Etsy shop.  Just check out these pretties I added today: (click on the image to see the full listing)



I am LOVING eating healthy.  I keep looking in the mirror, and while it really is too early to see a difference-I do.  I guess it's all those skinny thoughts I'm thinking.  Mind over matter right?

I am LOVING my new blog.  Health NOT to Health NUT is really taking off, and I've already got some really great posts up, go check it out! Today's is about Berries, and there was a fantastic one about Soda on Monday.  We can do this!


I am LOVING Day of the Dead art.  Lately I have a thing for it, and especially love these prints:




Aren't they lovely?  I'm going to buy some.

I am LOVING Heartsy.  This place is great.  It's like LivingSocial or Groupon, but for handmade Etsy things! Go sign up to check it out, and use my link HERE to do so.  I get points for you.

Heartsy - Daily deals on fabulous handmade items, at least 50% off.

I am Loving These earrings I just ordered from Haley



I am LOVING that I get to put up my 400 Follower Giveaway tomorrow.  Massive amounts of gifties from so many different people, including: Fabric zippy pounch, coasters and  a book mark from Brandy.  Pirate themed jewelry & hair clip from Beth.  A custom collapsible hula hoop from Haley.  Discounted blog design from Amber.  And lots of goodies from my Etsy shop!   If you're not a follower, click the follower button so you can get in on this action! 


I am LOVING ALL OF YOU!

What are you loving this week?

10 comments:

  1. Heck YAH :) I shall check out your new blog for sure! <3 sounds fun! good job! Im excited for you! Its good feeling good and feeling like your looking good! Ill check out heartsy too! sounds awesome! Im glad you find and come up with such great stuff! ha its nice! And I bet your seeing an energetic shift in your appearance! I always do that, its the most important part OF it. to get there physically your aligning with it on a more subtle level :) its the best feeling ever! I know that! ha you'll do GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, going to have to check your etsy shop and new blog! :) Great things to love on this Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great stuff!!!! i love all your new jewelry and want to order one of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the jewelry you made! You have some major talent. I love GroupOn so I am definitely going to have to check out the Heartsy thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so talented! And how awesome that you are donating 30%!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad your new blog is taking off. I can't wait to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving that I can finally comment on blogs again thanks to me switching to Google Chrome. lol
    I have never heard of Heartsy. I shall have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your eating healthy endeavors! I'm trying to do it too to lose a little weight with Weight Watchers :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Just now able to stop by om WILW.. I know, way behind! Thanks for stopping by! Love the blog!!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.