5.18.2011

Swappy Love!

Since blogger being down put me way behind, I'm finally posting my swaps!  Huzzah! 

First of all, The Handmade For You Swaparoo with Beth!


This was so much fun, and my swap partner was Amber.

Look how crazy-awesome-creative she is!

[Gorgeous swarovski crystals nekclace & earrings]

 [gorgeous scarf she crocheted herself.]

 [coupons for discounted blog services!]

[I look terrible, but I'm wearing my scarf!]

Thank you so much Amber, they're lovely!

♥ ♥ ♥

I also participated in the Staycation Swap from Altanta Yankee Belle.
The lovely Jennifer sent me this box of serious wonderful!

 [a super soft blanket, wine charms, wine spout, and wine glass.]

[isn't this darling? I just love love love it!]

 Also, as a quick note, I got my postcard swap card from the awesome April.



And I got stickers from my first swap on Swap-Bot.
I thought I'd try it out, and it was pretty fun!
If you're addicted to swaps like me, check that site out.


[simpsons, hiking, witch cartoon, cupids, monsters, superheros and lisa frank!]

Thank you everyone!

6 comments:

  1. yay! I'm so glad you like them!! :) I love those scarves! They irritate me towards the end but they're so cool lol.

    that Wine Glass is soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful in that picture of you!! and i want to do a postcad swap so badly! happy thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like the post office was kind of rough to your postcard! Ha, ha... Hope you liked it!! I LOVED mine, by the way. It'll be up on my next Lovely Mail Day post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a swapping fool. great stuff. love that glass. so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all your loot!

    Thanks for sharing that swap link, I've got the swap itch myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heh, swaptastic! :D

    The necklace must look like you have floating bling on you...how cool! It's like Christmas exploded at your place. ;)

    I need to go check out SwapBot more....thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.