5.23.2011

Man Candy Monday: Grant Bowler

I've been watching a lot of Ugly Betty lately.
The fourth season rocks, because we get to see this one with his shirt off in most episodes.
Mmmmmmmmm...


Grant Bowler
[IMDB profile]

[look at those eyes... swoon!]

[is it wrong I like a guy with a little gray?]

[yummmmmmmmm]


Birth Name: Grant Bowler
Birthday: July 18th, 1968
Birth Place: Auckland, New Zealand

Best Known Roles:
Connor Owens- Ugly Betty
Cooter - True Blood

Fun Facts:
He moved to Australia at a young age.  (the roommie and I have a theory about guys from Australia... That's why we're plotting our move there...)

He graduated from Australia's National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA) with a degree in Performing Arts (Acting) in 1991.

Man Candy Monday brought to you by Join the Gossip


4 comments:

  1. i need to watch all the true blood seasons again because I'm re-reading the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hummina! AND he's a Kiwi! I love me some Kiwi men. Slightly more than Aussie men (I have stories about Aussie men that may change your mind about living there....visit, yes, but don't live there). ;)

    What a hottie! Thank you- this is new eye candy to me.

    Oh, and someday soon- Ireland, New Zealand, Australia, the whirlwind hormone tour. Yes? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen/heard of him before! Never seen True Blood or Ugly Betty...I know :S I've gotta check him out!

    Thanks for linking up again!!! :)

    P.S. One of your pics isn't coming up :( Just an FYI!

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.