5.14.2011

Handmade For You Swaparoo Link-Up!


Did you all have as much fun crafting as Beth and I did?

I loved getting to know my partner Amber better.
I loved making her things I hoped she'd love.
I also loved receiving the goodies she made me! 

FIRST, remember how I told you we'd be sending making this into a giveaway too?  Beth and I decided to pick 4 winners, to which we'll each send lovely handmade goodies to two each.  Are you excited?  We used the Random.org to pick the following four ladies:
Congrats ladies! Keep an eye out for your package soon! 

Now who wants to see what everyone got?
I know I do! 




4 comments:

  1. Whoo Whoo! I'm a winner. Thank you both for hosting. I learned how to do new stuff and that is always fun.
    It was neat to be able to make stuff for Jenn and get them sent out. She also gave me some ideas with the things she sent me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what crap that you haven't got your package. just sayin'

    YAY For me - I'm so excited to receive a present. I heart presents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Thanks again for putting on this swap you guys, I seriously have made great connections since it started! I don't have my pictures ready yet, so I'll link up tomorrow!!!
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.