If you're a regular here you know that I'm leaving for NY in a few days.
Exciting right?
Well, I want to do guest posts while I'm gone.
That gives you a chance to write something awesome for my blog.
Why is this good?
It introduces my entire reader base to your blog.
It also introduces your readers to mine because you can link up and tell them to check out your guest post over here. How fun is that?
Also, I don't have to write a bunch of posts in advance.
AND I get to talk about why I love you in my introduction.
Fantastic, no?
I already have two days filled.
The fantastic Beth wrote an awesome tutorial for you all.
The gorgeous Cassagram has written up a Boyfriend of the Week to drool over.
So what do you say?
Want to guest post over here?
I know it's super short notice-I'd need the post by Monday or Tuesday.
You can write something new, or recycle one of your favorite posts.
If you're interested, you can use the Contact Me form.
Or you can comment here-and if your email is enabled, I'll email you back.
Just let me know what you'd be interested in posting, and that you can get it to me in the next day or so. And I'll let you know what day it's scheduled for so you can let your readers know too! :)
I SO have nothing intresting to say lately. LOL
ReplyDeleteIf it wasn't for the fact I'm already buried with school work, I would definitely give it a go...but I have to concentrate on that right now. :(
ReplyDeleteWahoo! :D
ReplyDeleteI haven't been reading you all that long but I do have some old funny posts that I can send your way if you're interested. If not, it won't hurt my feelings!
ReplyDeleteum so like today? you need the post today?
ReplyDelete