So I'm on my way to San Francisco in about 12 hours.
It's going to be 10 long hours in a minivan, 4 short days in a new city, and another 10 hours back with these two adorable kiddos,
Their parents,
and this adorable girl:
I can't wait!
Anyway, I'm not leaving you all high and dry, no way! I have posts scheduled to go up (yes friends, there will be letters this Friday, just you wait and see!) and I even have a few guest posts. We'll hear from the lovely Elle from Love and Stuff tomorrow, and then Joanna from Dance and Dream Forever on Saturday.
My friend Bree will be posting sometime while I'm gone too, so I hope you enjoy all of these posts!


Have fun!
ReplyDeleteHave so much fun! These are the kinds of trips we remember and laugh about for years to come. Safe travels!
ReplyDeletehave a really fun and enjoyable trip!! can't wait to see the pictures =)
ReplyDeletehave a blast! san fran is the BEST! say hi to the "full house" house for me!
ReplyDeleteBabe - 10 hours in a van with little kids?!?!? You are strong aren't you!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a safe trip and LOTS and LOTS of fun!
M