Until you are 110% sure, do not quit. If you quit this job, there's a possibility that the other job will fall through and you will be jobless. Your job sucks-but it is better than being unemployed.
If I was in your shoes, I'd probably quit. However, the wise choice is to wait until your sure....I just have a history of not making wise choices. :) Good luck whichever you choose.
Thanks for advise everyone! I just spoke with the lady who hired me for the new job and she said everything is final, be there Monday at 8:30! So I think I'll go ahead and quit tomorrow. :)
Well, the decision is all yours to make... it's just a matter of finding real happiness amongst thousand opportunities!
ReplyDeleteHave a good day!:)
All the best lucks!:)
>Kelvin
I should say something about burning bridges but life is short... why suffer?
ReplyDeleteI'm going to let someone else be rational today.
Long weekend before new job sounds good.
M
Until you are 110% sure, do not quit. If you quit this job, there's a possibility that the other job will fall through and you will be jobless. Your job sucks-but it is better than being unemployed.
ReplyDeleteIf I was in your shoes, I'd probably quit. However, the wise choice is to wait until your sure....I just have a history of not making wise choices. :) Good luck whichever you choose.
ReplyDeleteEek quitting a job is the worst!
ReplyDeleteI agree with the two readers above. Be sure about the new job first.
I'd wait to be 100% positive. Just in case.
ReplyDeleteKeeping my fingers crossed for you.
I'd wait until I was 100% positive, but that's just me.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
You know what they say about a bird in the hand.... I'd wait until I knew for sure.
ReplyDeleteYay! Change is the only way to keep things interesting :]
ReplyDeleteThanks for advise everyone! I just spoke with the lady who hired me for the new job and she said everything is final, be there Monday at 8:30! So I think I'll go ahead and quit tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeleteWell, if you were of the mindset to go look for a new job...you must be pretty much over the current one. Go for the change!
ReplyDeleteI am not there at that post yet. So, probably when I reach to the post I will see that you are where you always wished you would be. :-)
ReplyDelete