6.07.2010

Congrats Alanis!

Happy Monday everyone! 

My first day of work went well, I'm surprised how much I remember after being away from the company for a year and a half.  I have no doubt I'll pick it back up and be a total rockstar in no time. :) 

I'm not one to discuss celebrities much, but I have to share this.

Alanis Morissette's Myspace Status just said:

"Hi guys! So happy to share with you that my man Souleye and I got married. We're very excited to embark on this journey with each other....sending love...connect soon xo - Alanis"

So I have to say CONGRATS to one of my all-time favorite artists! 
She continues to inspire me, and she deserves a happy marriage!



This just goes to show, no matter how much the past has hurt us (as shown in her lyrics) we can find true love again and we can move on and hopefully find what we've always been looking for.


Love you all!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats in getting the job....btw. I used to really love Alanis...I may have to go home and dust off her CD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you because of the new job and, by the way, I just LOVE Alanis. "Jagged Little Pill"? this is one of the very few albums that's perfect from the very first note to the last one. Plus, like you said, Alanis is SO inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful and I hope she has a long happy marriage!

    Yay on the new job starting out well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. souleye? really? should i know who that is or why his name is souleye? that's definitely exciting, though. she's such a strong woman. she deserves to be happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to know that you are back in the groove in no time. :-) I too had to move away from my dream company for about 9 months and when I was back I was pleased to know that I hadn't forgotten much and took me less than a month and a half to be back in full swing with the product. All the very best to you.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.