This is a call for sponsors here on My So-Called Chaos! There are going to be lots of wonderful growth opportunities and promotions over the next few months, and I want your blog or shop to be a part of it! So between now and September 1st, 2015-purchase any ad and get an extra month free!
All ads come with Giveaway opportunities and lots of social media love across many platforms! I've been sharing my sponsors mostly on Twitter & Pinterest, but I'll be sharing more on Facebook and StumbleUpon, as well as some other sites too! I want to customize your experience to you, so don't hesitate to make suggestions or reach out with any questions.
Here are my stats as of July 1st (they have grown since then):
Here are a couple of my most recent testimonials:
From Colleen at The Lunchbox Diaries-July 16th, 2015
"Angie blogs over at My So-Called Chaos, and a few months ago she held a contest in which I was voted the winner in the “funniest blog” category (thank you everyone, your checks are in the mail.) My understanding was that I’d won a month of free ad space on her blog, and I was totally stoked! But Angie has gone above and beyond, not only giving me ad space on her blog, but she tweets about my posts, and she’s even doing an interview post with me. If you’re looking to invest in ad space with a fellow blogger, I’d HIGHLY suggest Angie!"
From Nikki at NikMakeupJunkie-April 2nd, 2015
"Purchasing the ad space on My-so-called-chaos was a great decision. She's the best and easiest to work with, and goes well out of her way to advertise for you. She's really great, and I totally recommend advertising with her. I will continue to sponsor her because of how amazing she is and how much traffic she's brought me, and I recommend that you do the same!"
Check out more information about the ads, more recommendations, and sign up for an ad HERE!
I'm giving one lucky winner 1 month of in-post ad space absolutely free!
That's a $45 value-and the only ad that shows up in RSS feeds!
Giveaway is open Worldwide and ends 7/27/15 at 12AM.




Woohoo! Great giveaway!!! <3
ReplyDeleteI would advertise my blog! keepingupwithashleyandcody.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway!
Can I buy but hold the date until September 1?
ReplyDeleteDefinitely. Go ahead and put the ad through and I'll schedule it. :D
ReplyDeleteI'm only able to do the two months on September 1st though, so only buy 1 month. My Holiday ads will be different and will kick in on November 1st so I can't approve anything past that.
ReplyDeleteawesome giveaway! I'd definitely advertise my blog :)
ReplyDeleteI'd love to put an ad for a dog shelter so people could click and support. Thanks for the chance.
ReplyDeleteI couldn't find your current sponsors. Wah. I would totally take advantage of the BOGO but I think I still need to grow my blog more before I do anything like that. (I know that would get me readers, growing my blog...but I mean I need to get better at it first! Ha!)
ReplyDeleteHey Mattie! They're on the right hand sidebar under "Fantastic Sponsors" :D
ReplyDeleteAwesome, feel free to write it up and send it my way via email. :D
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI love this! Your photos are great. I love the person figure. I wonder what it will look like once it is completely filled in? Thanks for sharing your pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'd love for you to feature my still somewhat new blog!
ReplyDeleteIt has been such a pleasure working with you. I've learned SO much about what it takes to be on the receiving end of sponsorship from you. Like I have done for... geez, has it really been like 7-8 months now? - I would advertise my blog with you and hopefully other projects in the future.
ReplyDeleteOh - thank you for offering this chance! I've had you in my bookmarks for awhile and on the list of potential blogs to sponsor once I work out a budget for that sort of thing. (I'll get there eventually!)
ReplyDeleteOh - and I'd advertise my blog, Swimming In Sunshine! :D It's a photo-blog dedicated to inspiring a lifestyle geared towards conservation.
ReplyDeleteHoly moly are those some gorgeous flowers! I love the orchids and all the rest but the hydrangeas slay me. They are so very beautiful and ostentatious! Years ago, I wrote a piece about a woman dancing at a bar and compared her to a hydrangea - gorgeous and bold, big and beautiful. This reminds me that I need to go dig that out...if I can even still find it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us this week at Photo Friday!
Thank you! I need to remember to come back and link up again. :)
ReplyDeleteI wonder too, it could be awesome!
ReplyDeleteIt really is!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteOh that's exciting, you're so sweet! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI've loved having you!
ReplyDelete