- Post at least one New Blogger Series post. FAIL.
- Read/Listen to at least 3 books. FAIL.
- Clean up the files on my computer and my RSS reader. FAIL.
- Start going to the gym at least 3 days a week. FAIL.
Get my water intake back in order by drinking at least 60oz of water a day. SUCCESS!Try at least 4 new recipes. SUCCESS!Finish editing and share the photos I took in Canada. SUCCESS!Organize my kitchen pantry/cupboards. SUCCESS!- Organize the spare room and pick things out for a yard sale. In Progress...
- Keep having fun with a certain special someone. FAIL. (totally not my fault)
- Participate in the Semi-Charmed 2015 Book Challenge. FAIL.
Host and participate in the Try Something New June 12X30 Challenge.SUCCESS!Set up my company's booth at the Utah Pride Festival. SUCCESS!Facetime with Josh at least twice. I miss him!SUCCESS!- Make progress in my ComTIA certification for work. FAIL.
- Make progress in my ISM certification for work. FAIL.
In my defense, it's been a pretty busy and/or stressful month. I put an offer in on a house, it was accepted, I got the Inspection done, etc. Plus, I spent some good quality time with friends, celebrated the Summer Solstice, and dealt with boy drama and how I felt about it. lol I am giving myself a pass this month, and next month-so I'm keeping next months goals easier.

- Post at least one New Blogger Series.
- Finish reading The Diviners.
- Finish dejunking/setting stuff aside for a yard sale.
- Put in my 30 day notice at my apartments (SCARY).
- Pack all my stuff in preparation to move.
- Move. (Fingers crossed it actually happens)
- Clean the apartment fully for move out walk through.
- Keep up my water drinking and try to move more.
- Try out one water fitness class at the nearby pool.
- Follow your hosts My So-Called Chaos and A Peek at Karen's World to keep up with this link-up.
- Write up a post recapping last month's goals and setting goals for next month.
- Make sure to include the button in your post by grabbing the code above.
- Link up your goals post with the monthly linky which goes live on the first Thursday of the month.
- Visit other links in the party to show support and offer advice for other goal setters.
- Have fun and make some new friends!
What are your goals this month?






Wow, you had a biiig monthly goals list for June! Combine that with buying a house and no wonder you didn't get them all done! Congrats on the house! So jealous, I can't wait to be done with apartment living!
ReplyDeleteMoving is such a pain, I hope you have a nice stress free transition!! That should be your only goal! ha! ;)
ReplyDeleteI am right there with you! Trying to drink the correct amount of water and get in some exercise. Which I hate, but oh well. Gotta do it!
ReplyDeleteBuying a house! that is big! you totally get a pass. I so need to increase my water intake. I love this link up! I am going to start participating!
ReplyDeleteNo defense needed- you got a lot of successes in today! Especially considering the whole house hunting time-drain. Good on you for keeping July's goal list short, because packing is its own huge thing. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI really like the organized way you lay these out. Hope things go well with your home transition!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new home; that is so exciting! Dustin and I hope to begin that process next year!!
ReplyDeleteLove your goals and good luck with the move! Thanks for hosting the link up!
ReplyDeleteMoving month! I'm sure it's exciting, though the packing gonna cost some hair there. Heh. Good luck and have tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the big move! It's going to be amazing!
ReplyDeleteThank you! It's going to be ROUGH, but also hopefully good. haha
ReplyDeleteIt really is! Packing is kind of the worst... lol Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! And you're totally welcome, happy to have you.
ReplyDeleteOh it's so rough. Just save as much money as you can (you'll need it for closing costs and unexpected move costs) first, and prepare to prove absolutely everything at least twelve times. I'm sure I've sent each form they've asked for that many times, it's crazy!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteThank you, and packing-ugh. Not looking forward to that.
ReplyDeleteThank you-it's like the scariest thing I've ever done haha! We'll be happy to have you!
ReplyDeleteI hate it too. But I guess there are some things you have to just bite the bullet and do.
ReplyDeleteIt really is, and thank you! You're right... haha
ReplyDeleteI did, it was too much! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteSlow and steady, so you don't get overwhelmed. And (it helped for me, anyway) small rewards along the way when you finish packing an entire room. You got this!
ReplyDelete