7.15.2015

Photography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, AB


After sharing the Muttart Conservatory's Tropical Pyramid and the Arid Pyramid, I have two left to show you.  This one is the Temperate Pyramid, filled with things that survive lots of temperate climates.  Lovely flowers, and bright green trees. 

Photography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, ABPhotography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, AB
Photography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, AB
Photography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, AB
Photography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, AB
Photography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, AB
Photography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, AB
Photography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, AB
Photography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, AB
Photography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, AB
Photography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, AB
Photography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, AB
Photography: Muttart Conservatory Temperate Pyramid-Edmonton, AB

Check Out This Sponsor:

12 comments:

  1. I know! It's so fun! And I'm only like 2% jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went on to Amazon today to see if anything sparked my interested and it was kinda blah. I did think the best deals were on the kindles, too bad I already had one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right? I want it, but I'm not sure I can justify spending that right now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I was really bummed it was kind of lame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with window units for air conditioning we have 3 of them a large one in the kitchen that does the main part of the house and 2 smaller ones, one in Tim's office/room and one in our bedroom wouldn't be without them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't they lovely? Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so fun to take photos there. Such a beautiful setting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm starting to wonder if they aren't just better and easier anyway. My apartment had Central Air put in this year, and it worked for a little while, and now it barely blows cold... It's just lightly cool. It takes the edge off the heat, but I suspect the neighbors downstairs get all the cool air.

    ReplyDelete



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.